chapter 1 reunion

Sasha pulled into the white zone at the airport entrance, and stepped out of her car. Waiting for the arrival of her friend Marcy. After a minute or two, marcy walked out from the doors and ran Toward Sasha. Marcy tripped but quickly got back up.

Brief timeskip

Marcy and Sasha are driving on the freeway to the aquarium. "So how's that web comic, I read a few chapters." "It's doing pretty great, how about that psychology degree?" Marcy said with enthusiasm. "I'm doing great, love working with the kids."

At the aquarium

"This one is called the strawberry poison dart frog, they're not poisonous in captivity so thats why I'm able to hold him. I named him sprig, a dear old friend of mine." Anne said to the class while gently handling the frog. The class then left and anne put the frog back in its habitat.

Sasha and marcy snuck up behind Anne and gave her a surprised group hug. "Oh my frog, it's been such a long time." Anne said, giving marcy a tight hug." "OK Anne . . It. . S getting hard to breath." "Whoops, sorry mar mar." "It's alright, I know it's been while."

"It's a special day today." Sasha begins to announce. "Oh really, what's today?" Anne asks pretending to be confused. "Happy birthday anne." Sasha and marcy say at the same time. Anne begins crying tears of joy "awww thanks." Marcy grabs her present from sasha's car and they hand it to her.

Anne opens the present. She takes the paper out of the bag and pulls out a 3D printed figures of her, sasha, and marcy in their outfits during their stay in amphibia.

"OMG, they're beautiful

"OMG, they're beautiful." Anne says beginning to tear up again. "So do you like them?" Sasha asked nervously. "I love them." Anne said with excitement.

They them here a rumble come from marcy's stomach. Anne and Sasha look over at marcy trying not to laugh. "What it was a 6 hour flight from New York to here, of course I'm starting." Marcy said, slightly embarrassed. "Let's head to the restaraunt and grab some grub." Anne suggested. "OK we'll meet you there." Sasha said as they got into their cars to leave.

At the restaraunt

Marcy was excited to see Mr and Mrs Boonchuy after ten years.

They walk into the restraunt. Mr. X was also there hanging out with Anne's parents. After the invasion on earth, he became a close friend of the boonchuys. "Well Well, if it isn't the famous anne, how you been lately." Mr. X said jokingly "never been better XP."

Mr and Mrs boonchuy pulled marcy into a brief hug. "How have you been marcy, it's been forever." Mrs. Boonchuy says with excitement. "I'm doing good, I am starving though." Marcy replies. "One party meal coming up." Mr. Boonchuy says, walking to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After a while of talking and eating Tai food, it was time to turn in for the night. However, sasha had one more thing planned for Anne.

"Anne before you go home for the night we have one more thing planned for you, get in your car and follow me and marcy." Anne got in her car knowing they were up to something.

Time: 10:30 p.m.

After a couple minutes of driving, they arrive at the park where Anne met marcy and Sasha for the first time. "Like it? I waited till night time so we could have the park to ourselves." Sasha explained. "But didn't they close the park already?" Anne asked worriedly. "Ahh don't worry about it anna banana, just start having fun, TAG YOUR IT." marcy tagged Anne and began running. "Oh it is on mar mar." Anne yelled back as she started running in pursuit. "tag gotcha mar mar." Anne said as marcy began chasing after Sasha. Marcy eventually caught up to Sasha and Sasha began pursuing Anne.

Anne had so much energy that she couldn't stop running. The joy and happiness that she felt from being with her friends again increased her energy, until something shocking happened. Anne began turning blue and in a fit of excitement Anne released a blue Shockwave that cutout the city power in the surrounding streets. Anne went back to normal color and was shock.

Sasha and marcy rushed toward Anne to see if she was ok. "I. . . I Thought the calamity powers were gone for good, that all this was over for good." Anne was scared and began questioning if they had really completed the mission ten years ago. Questioning if there was a piece of the the puzzle that was still missing.

"How about we see Terri and doctor Jan tomorrow and see what's going on." Marcy suggested and anne agreed. All of a sudden they could hear police sirens speeding toward the park. "It's the fuzz." Sasha yelled as they started running to their cars. They each got in their cars and sped away.

In an undisclosed location

"Sir, we have reports of a Shockwave cutting out power in most of LA. security cameras show a person turning blue before it happened." An agent informed the director.

"Send out a team for an investigation, they could be the the ones who stopped that invasion ten years ago." "Yes sir on it." The agent walks out of the room to gather an investigation team.

The director closes a file folder revealing the name of the organization.
S.H.I.E.L.D.

End of chapter 1