phase 2 chapter 6: the fun begins

I am back and making more chapters. I've been really busy with school and other matters. But now I'm back. Enjoy the new chapter.

The machine was complete. Magneto sat in a chair with a helmet that read his brain. Mystique took an unconscious marcy out of her cell and strapped her to the machine which then attached a second helmet to her head, reading her brain. Mystique look to magneto.

Mystique: are you ready

Magneto nodded

Mystique took a syringe and injected his arm with anesthesia. After a few minutes, he was out and began reading into marcys mind.

Juggernaut watched from afar while sipping on a soda.

Elsewhere

Colossus looked through the cockpit for any sign of a warehouse, there was nothing but trees for miles.

There was a huge silence in the cabin. No one knew what they were about to go up against.

Peter: so what's the plan when we do find them?

Colossus: we find your friend, then deal with the kidnappers.

Wade: and then, we blow their brains out

Peter: what?

Negasonic: Don't listen to him.

Colossus: wade, when this is over, we're going to have a big talk about your behavior.

At the warehouse

Mystique left the room to let magneto concentrate. Juggernaut continues sipping loudly on his soda. She happens to walk by magnetos room to which the door happened to be open. It was the first time she saw what the inside looked like.

She hesitantly walked in and saw a horrifying sight. A bulletin board with plans to not destroy all mutants, but the entire planet. Magneto had been lying to her all this time, this wasn't she wanted. She had to put a stop to it.

Juggernaut: find anything?

Everything then went black.

Marcy woke up in a mysterious realm. There were bubbles everywhere containing memories of amphibia and her time as a kid with anne and Sasha.

Magneto: so this is the world that you got stuck in? It's beautiful. But unfortunately that's not what I want.

Both him and marcy then telaport to andrias' castle where the core resided.

Magneto: with you here I can finally find the answers I need to carry out my plan.

Marcy: but I don't understand, how are my memories gonna help you?

Magneto: well, the technology, is nothing like anything I've ever seen. Once I study every crevice of your memories I can finally bring the world at my knees. It could take years bu. . .

Marcy was snapped back to reality.

Peter had knocked out magneto while riri was unstrapping marcy from the machine.

It didn't take long for magneto to wake back up. He then created a twister of metal destroying everything in sight.

Everyone else ran in ready to fight. Mystique crashed through a wall, clearly losing a fight with juggernaut.

Sh#t is about to go down.