Chap 1: The Devil returns

At the airport

- " I'm back, Japan! "

At Tōō

Momoi Satsuki was looking for Aomine and then her phone rang. She got a message from Miwa Yuki - her cousin. In the message, there were only 2 short words, but it made Momoi scream with surprise. "I'm back." 

Meanwhile - " Welcome back, miss."

Yuki walked through a line of servants, heading towards her room. Although she's Momoi's cousin, her family is nothing like Momoi's family. Her father is the ruler of a very powerful mafia group that scares everyone just by hearing its name. She has been living in secret because of her health, so no one in the mafia world knows her. But a year ago, after she was cured, her father taught her everything. She has mastered many things in one year, though it would take normal people at least 10 years to master. Her father said if she could do all that, she'll be known as her father's daughter, and she can go back to Japan.

Yuki opened her computer to choose a high school. Although she has finished university in America, she wanted to know what's like to be a normal high school girl. Then she saw a website about Seirin high school. She was interested about their basketball club, because although it is new, it is said to be strong. She thought for a while and decided to join Seirin. Tomorrow will be her first day at school.

Yuki climbed into her queen-sized water bed, and her heavy eyes slowly closed. Before she fell asleep, she thought curiously "How are they now?"