𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮... 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛

// 2nd P.O.V //

The night had been eventful to say the least.

The four Fairy Tail members had gone home saying they'd look in the library for a solution, and then left you, Sting and Rogue with your younger selves.

You'd all spent the night at Sting and Rogue's home, Sting, his younger self and Lector in his room, Rogue, his younger self and Frosch in his room, and then you, your younger self and Kuschel in the lounge. You and Rogue had come to the agreement to not share a bed for the time that your past selves were so as not to cause them any more distress.

The next day, you'd decided to let them hang out at the pool whilst the information on what you were to do next from Lucy and Levy was pending.

The plus side of this was hopefully you'd be able to get the three to get along but, on the other hand, you'd had to run to Fairy Tail in order to borrow some swimming trunks from Romeo for the little Sting and Rogue, which took up a considerable amount of your time when Macao had questioned you on your intentions with his son's swimwear.

Your younger self could thankfully borrow some of your old swimming costumes, settling on a red and white striped bikini. You, yourself, chose one of your current favourites.

You were sat by the pool already, your legs dipped into the water. Sting was splashing about with Yukino and Rogue was watching Frosch swim along on a little pool noodle.

Past Sting and Rogue were almost in denial.
"No way our guildhall has a pool in it," the former said.
"Yup, we're the only guild with a pool in it," Orga nodded as he and Rufus floated past.

"Who told you that?" you asked, causing shock to flash through everyone in the room, "Fairy Tail's had one for ages."

"Seriously?!" Sting stopped splashing Yukino and looked at you.
"You didn't know?" you giggled, "I'm pretty sure they've had their pool longer than you."

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agreed as he paddled past. Rogue was walking along behind him slowly in case he fell off the pool noodle.
"Oh, hi Frosch," you giggled.

"I miss Frosch," Past Rogue sighed as he slipped into the pool, standing beside you miserably.

Past Sting splashed some water at him. You shuffled away slightly.
"He's fine, Rogue," he said, "if anything, we should take this opportunity to relax! It's not often we get to hang around without people shouting at us all the time."
"I guess so... I just hope Frosch is okay..." the black-haired boy sulked.

"Quit moping!" the voice of your past self came, "that look on your face is ruining my day already."

You turned to see her and grinned.
"Nice," you nodded.
"When do I get this?" she pulled on the strap, sidling into the water.
"Uh, if you're fourteen... about a year's time," you shrugged.
"Oh, right!" she said, "I might have to get it sooner because, god, I love it."

She turned to the two boys, both of whom were goggling in a more than intemperate manner.
"What're you chums lookin' at?" she put her hands on her hips.
"Not much," Past Sting grinned wickedly.
"Want me to deafen you?" she glared.

"Wow, you guys have a lot to work on," you sighed.
"Remember when I asked if you thought we would have been friends as kids?" Rogue came back past with Frosch, "this is the complete opposite of what I expected."
"I think it's just me, actually. I'm kind of a dick now that I look at the bigger picture," you said.