008

(Here's the chapter yall! Hope you enjoy <3!)
_______________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
_______________

   I am absolutely infuriated!
       Beyonce Knowles (Whore!) Is NOT my Comrade!! That girl has the audacity! To try to court me, all while having a Caucasian sitting on top of her nether regions!

     I had to admit, I was unpleasantly surprised to see what I did while going into Mr.Stalling's room for deliver a perception of information. I was kicked out momentarily from my learning cubicle because I corrected my professors simple mistake about the Panic of 1837, but I didn't expect her to get so irritated about it.

    If it had e been me, I would've accepted my mistake with grace and I would've kept on teaching. Upon going to Mr. Stallings room and delivering the parcel, I saw Beyonce Knowles. She was getting inebriated while not paying attention her her professor!

      In all honesty, i wasn't sure how to feel. I thought that Beyonce Knowles was different, but I guess she isn't. Just when I was starting to enjoy her presence, she shows me that she is intact, still Beyonce Knowles (Whore!) Looking on the bright side, I now have a partner for the project, and I do not have to work with her.

      Logan is a nice boy, and we have laboured on a few projects before this one. I can tell that he has a fixation with me, but I have never taken him up on the offer. When I got back to my cubicle, I flipped down in my workspace and I sighed. I couldn't quite discern the feeling that was bubbling inside of me. Was I disappointed?

        Danielle must have sensed my distress, because she brandished my back as a comforting gesture while putting her head in my shoulder. She showed me the notification for the CPHS shade-room and I had to admit, the whore was getting clowned, indubitably!  Getting another notification, I looked at my Direct Messages to see that Beyonce had texted me.

Instagram
___________
beyonce: we need to talk.
___________

      I scoffed.  How dare she! We have absolutely nothing to speak about! No matter how much I wanted to deny my feelings, she had hurt them, and I didn't want to be her comrade anymore. I had known that she was trying to court me this whole time, but Onika Maraj is not to be played!

      It wasn't so much about my ego, but I thought that she'd be gracious enough to respect me. I have never went after her, bothered her, or disrespected her. Why did she have to try to play her twisted mind games with someone such as me? Ignoring her message, I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone away into my miniature holding chamber.

      School had passed by, and soon enough, I was waiting for my brother Dwayne, to pick Danielle and I up. I hadn't spotted the whore for the rest of the way and I was jolly about it. I saw a big black automobile roll up to the curb and I knew it was my brother Dwayne. I just as I was about to get into his automobile, I heard somebody scream out my name.

      "Onika!"

     Smiling, I looked up to see Logan, huffing and puffing in front of me. I smiled up at him, hugging him slightly, though very happy to see him, I was concerned about his state of wellbeing! By now a huge crowd had formed in front of the car. I saw many popular children, and accompanied with them was the whore herself!

      Beyonce Knowles.

      She had a look of contempt on her face. It was almost if she was a rabid bear. She was growling and her eyes were slit. It seems as if her anger was directed at Logan himself, interesting. Now, I'm usually not the petty type, that is more of Danielle and Lauren's area of expertise, but I have learned a few things form observing them.