CHAPTER THREE

The warehouse was a wide place, it was centered on an abandoned island wherein no other police officials could find it.

As soon as Jimin walked out, he looked around.

Some females had messed up hair.

Some had bruises all over their body.

He clenched his fist at the sight of them, he thought of his younger sister whom he loved dearly.

"Mr.Park, did you have fun with that woman?" The leader smirked at him.

"Yes..well in fact, I want to buy her body for tomorrow again."

"Woah? You really do love that woman eh...but unfortunately she can't be bought by the same person." The leader said and then he pointed to the other man who was supposed to buy her first.

Jimin took out something from his wallet.

It was 2 of the same bill he gave from yesterday.

The leader took the bill and looked at him and grinned despite the gap in his teeth.

"Alright...you will be the exclusive VIP for Ms.Park."

"Thank you. I will be back tomorrow. But please, don't let her get used by other men. I want her body fresh for tomorrow again."

"Noted.. Mr.Park."

Jimin then left the warehouse.

As he stepped out the environment was windy and chilly.

He looked around trying to analyze the surroundings.

It was at the center of the island.

Tomorrow will be the start...I will look for you Ji hyeon no matter what...

Meanwhile back inside....

Rosé went out of the room, her hair was messed up and there was a red stain her cheek.

She actually placed a red liptint she had secretly brought with her to make believe that Jimin touched her.

"I see that Mr.Park must have been pleased with you so much."

"I know." Rosé bit her lip shyly.

"So, he bought you again for tomorrow and won't let anyone else touch you...instead, we will order you around to do something for us."

"What is it? Tell me."

"See those boxes over there? Bring them outside and throw them unto the sea."

"Alright ahjussi."

"Donghyuk and Hyun, please accompany her, make sure she doesn't escape."

Rosé started to carry each boxes one by one despite her uncomfortable outfit.

Then the two men who were ordered held out their guns, walking behind her.

Rosé secretly took a peek inside the boxes and turned to see if the men saw her suspicious move.

She continued peeking inside and gasped internally.

It was a head of a female.

"What are you waiting for? Throw it!" One of the men behind her shouted.

Then Rosé without any hesitation dropped it to the sea.

She was shivering not just because she felt cold but because she saw herself as someone who'd get to experience that sooner.

As soon as they went back, she sat on the corner of the room and hugged her knees tightly.

She was shivering so much and her anxiety attacks started to kick in.

She played with her hands to ease herself.

"Mr.Ahn, what's wrong with her?"

"Just leave her be, Donghyuk."

The other VIPs started to go home, and the whole place was engulfed in darkness.

Rosé never shivered so much like this, she leaned her head in the wall unsure of what might happen next in her life.

[Next morning]

When Rosé's eyes fluttered open, the first person she saw was Jimin.

He was smiling.

"We're sorry Mr.Park, she was sleeping there." The leader said.

"I will be bringing her inside the room now." Jimin said.

Then he helped Rosé stand up.

One of the men guided them inside the room again.

As soon as they got in and locked the door...

Rosé looked at him teary eyed and he looked at her with his gentle look.

"Yah, what's wrong? Did they do something?" He asked.

Rosé didn't reply, he noticed her pale lips and when he touched her skin it was cold.

Then to Jimin's surprised, she walked closer to him leaned in forward and hugged him tight.

He was taken aback by this action of hers.

"Jebal...I need a companion in this place full of darkness." She muttered.

Jimin this time hugged her back.

•|End of Chapter|•