CHAPTER FOUR

Rosé realized what she just did, and she instantly stopped hugging him.

"I'm sorry, I just got overwhelmed by my emotions."

"It's fine. I totally understand....don't worry..... I will save you." Jimin told her.

"Mr.Park, thank you for being so kind to me."

"No problem, and you can call me Jimin, I forgot to introduce myself and I apologize."

"Rosé or Chaeyoung"

Rosé felt a flush on her cheeks when Jimin held out his hand and she took it to shake it.

"Were you able to find traces of your sister?" Rosé asked as she now sat down on the bed and Jimin sat beside her.

Jimin fished out something from his pocket.

"I saw her watch." Jimin showed the thing to her.

"What's her name?"

"Ji Hyeon"

"Maybe you can still look for evidences around."

"I know and I will never give up.... Wait... here...I'll be back for a bit." Jimin said and then he stood up.

He then walked out of the room and decided to look around the surroundings of the warehouse, this was one of his tactics.

He saw the leader and the bald guy talking.

He decided to walk towards them sneakily and stopped to overhear their conversation.

"Have you disposed of that dead woman's body?"

"Yes Mr.Ahn, and I found her identification card...her name is Park Ji Hyeon." The bald guy showed an ID

"Whatever. I don't care, just make sure you never leave any evidences behind."

Jimin clenched his fists on his side as he heard her sister's name.

His tears started forming on the corner of his eyes with the discovery that her sister is now dead.

But he knows it wasn't the right time to get clouded with emotions.

Because right in front of him, the leader started to look at him.

"Mr.Park, did that lady please you so much?" He said as he walked closer to him and held his shoulder.

Jimin remained in his poker face but deep inside he was boiling with emotions.

"Yes..she did please me well." Jimin replied in his sarcastic tone.

"That's good to hear..but I seem to find something suspicious between the two of you." The leader leaned in and whispered to him.

The leader then smiled afterwards and patted his shoulder before walking away, leaving Jimin unaffected.

This time, nothing else was on his mind except revenge.

He went back inside the room and Rosé was still sitting on the bed all by herself.

He locked the door and leaned his back on the door and slowly slid his back until he was now crouching down on the ground.

"What happened?"

"My sister.....she is dead."He replied weakly and then his tears fell down, all his emotions finally bursted out.

His face become so red due to crying and he smacked his head harshly.

Rosé stood up and crouched down to his level.

"Stop it." She told him with her soft voice and held his arm.

"It's all of my fault...if only I was responsive to her needs, if only I wasn't so busy with my profession."

"Jimin none of this was your fault. Your sister never knew about this scheme."

"But still, I wasn't there for her when she needed me."

"Jimin we all know that's not true. I mean look at us..we've been here for days. You always treated me great, that doesn't erase the fact that somehow you have been there for your sister.."

Jimin looked at her and this time, his emotions eased all he could see was the innocent and kind look on the face of Rosé.

She held his face and used her thumb to take off the tears under his eyes.

"Will you help me?"

"With what?"

"Find ways to give justice to my sister, I will continue visiting here everyday. I want you to spy on their affairs."

"You're really telling me to spy on them?"

"Yes. Help me."

"Mr. Park Jimin, you don't know who you're dealing with." Rosé stood up and turned around as she crossed her arm.

Jimin stood up, surprised by the sudden tone and facial expressions she had.

"What do you mean by that?"

Rosé turned back again to face him.

"I...am a detective." Rosé replied in her stern voice

Jimin never expected this. The woman whom he thought as weak and frail, is actually claiming to be a detective.

He stood up there with his lips parting in shock and Rosé smirked.

•|End of Chapter |•