𝐓𝐖𝐎

𖣔𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𖣔

𖣔𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𖣔

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 + 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

"Hello? Excuse me ma'am, you're here." The Uber driver waved his hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. I wiped a tear that fell from my eyes with my brown sweater.

"Sorry.." I said as I fixed the gold necklace on my neck, sliding out of the Uber walking to the trunk waiting for him to pop it open so I could grab my suitcases with my whole life packed in it.

My mother's death took a toll on me and caused me to lose every part of myself. Even though my mom wasn't the best she was my bestfriend and meant everything to me.

I couldn't bring myself to stay and live in that apartment any longer. All I would see was her  lifeless body on the bathroom floor with foam fizzing out her mouth.

So she got back in contact with her father and decided to move in with him and her younger brother Casmir. Casmir was Harlem's half brother and was only 2 years younger then her.

And this is where the story starts, Diana and her bestfriend Tiffany met in High School and became the best of friends, but when Diana met Bakari their friendship took a turn for the worse.

Diana and Bakari started dating, her and Tiffany's friendship slowly started to fade and fall apart. The night Diana found out she was pregnant with Harlem ,she found out her bestfriend since grade school was messing with her boyfriend behind her back.

Since Diana was pregnant with Harlem she started to become very stressed being that this was going to be her first child and already didn't have nobody her side. She spent her whole pregnancy alone. Replaying and rethinking why would her bestfriend do something to her like that.

Probably a few months after pushing everyone away, Diana finally decided to move from The Bronx to Rockland County just 3 hours away.

Being in Bronx was gonna bring nothing but the worst to her, she was already thinking about killing herself while pregnant with Harlem but immediately pushed away the thought. She didn't wanna hurt her child, it had nothing to do with what Bakari did or did it.

After moving 3 hours away and finally giving birth to Harlem, Diana started to heavily do drugs. Mainly heroin. It really helped her ease the pain whenever she had those suicidal feelings.

But one day everything went downhill. About two years after giving birth to Harlem, Diana found out Bakari had ANOTHER child, but this time with Tiffany. That there crushed her soul and spirit.

She hated the fact that Harlem's new sibling was going to be Tiffany's son so she tried her best to keep Harlem away from her father. He didn't even know he had a daughter. Some would say she felt bitter about him moving on.