welcome to the family!

pov: caitlyn's being interviewed by vander

vander: alright, you've seemed to have given me pretty good answers so far. last question and you'll be allowed to date my daughter. why, caitlyn, do you think you're good enough for vi?

caitlyn: *takes a moment to think it over*

caitlyn: cuz i'll be there for her. with open arms...and open legs...and an open mouth.

*vi's a blushing mess, ekko's trying not to die from laughter and powder is standing there in digust*

*vander stares at caitlyn for a moment and she panics, thinking she said the wrong thing*

caitlyn: it was just a j-

vander: finally, a women who knows how to treat my daughter! i'm surprised you had it in you, caitlyn. welcome to the family! *he picks her up and squeezes her, giving her a big ol' vander-sized hug* 

*caitlyn's vividly confused about what's going on but is happy to know that she's been excepted and vi watches in awe as her father welcomes the love of her life into their family*

caitlyn: vi....help...i can't breathe *she whispers towards her new girlfriend*

vi: oh right...okay i think that's enough vander *she laughs, collecting the sharpshooter from his grasp and standing on her tip toes to plant a kiss on her forehead* you'll fit in just right here *she smiles*

*caitlyn's heart begins to melt and she's overjoyed with her new found family standing all around her*

even powder. she'll come around eventually.

unless she doesn't.

*que the dramatic music*