the bathroom 18+

(Heyyy.......how yall doing.....)
_________________________________________
As we were running for our life's we heard screaming witch attracted the zombie so the 🧟 went that direction gwi-nam pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door (oHhHh..sorry🥲)
I slid down onto the floor to catch my breath so did gwi nam after we catched our breath gwi nam got up and held his hand towards me I gently take it and he helped me up then he slammed me against the wall I winced in pain then he did something...he started kissing me I was shocked but fell into the kiss he asked for entrance but I denied then he started groping my ass(I CRINGED SO HARD WHILE WRITTING THIS) I gasped then he slid his tongue inside my mouth and started exploring he then pulled away and pushed my chest right up to his and started kissing my neck I kinda moaned but covered my mouth to not destract any zombies he then traild his hands up my shirt and taking it off he then breaks the kiss and says "u sure your ok about this" I nodded and he smirked he then trailed his hand down to were my zipper were my pants was at he unzipped it and took them off then he whispered "jump" and I did he cought my legs and setted me on the counter of the bathroom.
_________________________________________
Hey.....CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRRR