❀ THREE

ATHENA PRIACTIA

Athena's Diary. Do not read.
June 8th, 2020

Okay I kinda thought that this summer
was gonna blow but I think I was dead
wrong.
Yea I miss Andrew and Kristy and Tom
and everyone else back home, but I
think I might be okay without them for a
few months...
The surf here is so good and the boys here
are so cute. I literally just got caught in a rainstorm and Grandma's not even mad at
me. I feel like it's just because she has some sympathy for me or something. I mean what kind of teenager wants to spend their summer like this? But to be honest, the anger is kinda dissipating right now.
I just made out with some random blond kid named JJ on some other random kids front porch and I kinda have a feeling that I'm gonna do it again so there's that...
Also, I mean really it's only been one day so maybe things will change, but I have a hunch that I overreacted about this whole thing in the first place :)
More updates soon!!!

xoxo,
A.P

[ JUNE 18TH, 2020 ]
TEN DAYS LATER

ATHENA & THE POGUES:
SOMEWHERE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

ATHENA & THE POGUES:SOMEWHERE IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Ten full days since Athena met her left home. Ten full days since her mom called her from 2,819 miles away to chew her out for a few missed phone calls. Ten full days since she met the love of her life.

JJ didn't like talking about the kiss. He was in cahoots with himself for being so hasty. He hated the fact that he didn't wait to at least get to know her first. He felt like he made the worst first impression imaginable. He and Athena discussed it thoroughly, however, and they agreed to slow things down a whole lot. They were currently keeping their little talking stage a secret from the rest of the group, by Athena's suggestion (but to be blunt, JJ was thinking of asking to keep it on the DL too). The other pogues would just cause too many problems if they knew.