Chapter 2

A/N- read in dark mode <3

Aspen Outfit

Both Aspen and Seth went towards the Clearwater house right after school. They each walked into the home Aspen smiled to herself as she could already smell some of Harry Seth's father's famous fish fry. Aspen appeared to the aspect and she noticed the oldest sibling of the Clearwater own circle of relatives sitting on the desk having a bowl of cereal. That appeared to be lucky charms.

She waved at her and smiled at Leah and properly she simply waved returned however there has been no emotion. She simply appeared emotionless. With Seth and Aspen being childhood buddies Leah always thought of Aspen as a little sister. Since she was always around even though Aspen had her very own sister which of course nobody could ever replace.

Leah and Aspen's sister Aurora are both the same age. Both have been friends that feels like forever even though their little siblings knew each other since there were 6 but Leah and Aurora were starting to be closed back at the beginning of high school.

But after Leah broke up with her long-time period boyfriend Sam Uley. She began turning a bit distant. Although at times Aurora would still try to come by and bring movies to watch and would try to comfort her, but she just simply shut her out as she does with others.

...

As they each stroll into Seth's room collectively. Aspen instantly jumped onto the mattress with the blanket and the pillow being a light grey shade and as stared into the bright ceiling that was painted white as she complained

"oh come on this isn't fair who does this deliver homework on a Friday" she groaned.
"you know what I think ima sue the school because this is ridiculous"

Seth shook his head at her "oh come on Aspen it's not that bad"

"It's not that bad" as she copied him but a bit more dramatically

"Seth look at me"

Seth came to her as he sat on the edge looking at her ocean blue eyes "Yeah" he wondered softly

"You don't mind doing my homework do you? But I promise this will be the last time though I'll even pay you 5 bucks huh? How does that sound" she gave him a shiny smile

"Aspen" he whined, "You said that to me last week and I did it however u failed to pay me"He stated as he checked out her.

"Wha- I completely gave it to you" stated confusedly with an excessive pitch in her voice at the end. "okay fine what about I give you one of my spider man comics book huh I know you love them"

He look at her with a smile and laughed
softly at her as she stared into the ceiling. He honestly doesn't know why she does that at times as she lay on the bed