Chapter 3

A/N-read in dark mode🥰

 As the sky has been out just with a bit of sun peaking through the clouds up in the morning

As the sky has been out just with a bit of sun peaking through the clouds up in the morning. The weekend had passed by it was now Monday morning. The second day of the week when school would start so that means the young teen had to wake up early in the morning which Aspen would hate doing.

Aspen's sister aurora came into her room to wake up her little sister, but, she saw her still in bed softly snoring with her mouth a bit open and dried up drool falling out of it. Aurora had an idea to wake up her little sister. So she walked out of the room, grabbed a cup from the cabinet that was placed in the wooden kitchen and filled it with cold water from the sink.

As she entered the room as she was in not too long ago, she saw her baby sister in the exact position as she was before. "Wakey Wakey little sis," she says as she poured the cup of water onto Aspen's face

As the water hit Aspen's face, she immediately gasped and woke up with her eyes open and the first thing she saw was her sister with a smirk on her face.

"AURORA what was that for now, I'm all wet and also my bed, " she pouted "well, I had to wake you up somehow" Aurora chuckled pretending she didn't do anything wrong "now come on you gotta get ready for school dad's making breakfast"
"Alright, now let me be" Aspen spoke

As Aspen's older sister left the room, leaving Aspen in her natural habitat. She stayed in her bed for a couple of minutes until she decided to get ready for the day. When she was fully awake, well, kinda she went towards the bathroom. She grabbed her face cleanser from the shelf and used it on herself, she then turned on the sink water and splashed some cold water onto her face she felt her feeling more awake for the day.

When she was finished doing her morning routine. She looked through her clothes and decides to wear a black top with a pair of Black jeans and top it off with some color so she chose to wear a baby blue jacket. When she was getting ready for the day she stopped to look at herself in the mirror "you got this. Today gonna be a good day, " she told herself as a reminder.

Aspen outfit