Jealousy Jealousy

The first time Félix kissed Marinette, it had been nothing more than a ploy. A clever plan to make Adrien jealous over his platonic friend.

It hadn't even started there either. Félix had become so fed up with Marinette hopelessly gazing at Adrien from afar that one day he confronted her.

He spotted Marinette resting on a school bench, looking beautifully still. And a bit creepy, with the way she was watching Adrien.

The book in Marinette's lap felt rather light, now that she wasn't paying any attention to it. Said attention was being used to watch Adrien laugh from across the courtyard at their school.

Adrien, who's hair was silky golden, who's eyes were a dazzling emerald, who's smile was radiating white. Marinette felt a heart warming smile spread across her face, too busy gazing to check it anyone was watching.

"You're drooling."

Marinette's head snapped to the side only to find another blonde man looking at her with disdain.

The back of Marinette's wrist quickly darted to the corners of her mouth, just to make sure she wasn't, "I am not."

Félix rolled his eyes, "It's rude to watch him so much. And a little... weird."

Marinette flushed, her cheeks burning in embarrassment. There really was no excuse that would save her from this so rather than denying it, she brought her attention back to her novel.

In her peripheral vision, she noted Félix taking a seat next to her on the cold metal bench. Frowning, she brought her book higher to cover her face from his view.

Her eyes scanned the same sentence three times before she noticed her mind wasn't processing the words. She whipped the book down, eyes narrowing onto Félix who was watching her.

"What?" she demanded.

Félix gave her quite possibly the most nonchalant shrug, "It's a little pathetic. The endless gawking when he doesn't even look your way."

More than just embarrassment, Marinette's cheeks burned in shame. It really was quite pathetic how often she stared at him like a stalker. Especially when she could hardly manage speaking in coherent sentences around him.

A familiar feeling pricked at the back of her eyes.

"Marinette, mon ange," he said softly, his hands prying the book from hers. "You need to show him what he's missing."

"Wow, why didn't I think of that?" She responded sarcastically, holding out her hand in hopes of receiving her book.

"Uh-uh-uh" Félix denied, placing the book behind him, "If you want it back, you'll do something about your Adrien situation."

Félix leaned onto the back of the bench, "What is it you see in him, anyways?"

Marinette glared, her posture straightening on its own, "That's none of your business."

"What if I want to make it my business?" he challenged, leaning closer to her.

Marinette's nose scrunched in dislike.

Félix ran a hand through his blonde hair, transforming the style so that he was almost identical to Adrien's soft locks.

Marinette let out a small gasp of surprise, "Your hair—"

Félix smirked, "You like me better like this, Mari?"

She smiled cheekily, "Well, at least you aren't unattractive anymore."

"Hey—" Félix protested over her laughter.

Marinette was stuck in a fit of giggles, "I'm pathetic for looking at him but you are for impersonating him."