Desire

(A/N: That one scene from Passion's Burn except slightly edited)

Marinette stared at her reflection in the mirror. Amelie was right, the dress fit her perfectly.

"Wow," Tikki complimented, "You look beautiful Marinette."

Marinette covered the cleavage with her hands, "This is so revealing!"

Tikki squinted, "Marinette, you wear a skin tight suit as Ladybug everyday."

"But it doesn't show skin," She tried to reason.

"Oh come on Marinette," Tikki squeaked with excitement. She grabbed the bluenette's finger and tried to pull her in the direction of the door, "Be a little bold! You look gorgeous."

Marinette flushed, "If you say so."

Marinette exited the guest bathroom and made her way to the staircase that led to the foyer.

"Well, we have to try." Adrien had been saying.

"Who is we?" Félix interrupted his eyebrow rising at the implication. "There is not way that I'm..."

Félix's voice trailed off, his eyes widening. Adrien turned to follow his gaze only for his jaw to drop in the process.

Marinette cautiously made her way down the grand staircase, careful in the hopes that she wouldn't trip over her dress. The two young men stared— mouth wide at Marinette.

They were silent in the raven girl's presence. She smiled softly, her confidence wavering underneath their intense stares.

"What have you guys been up to?" She asked awkwardly as she readjusted the left strap on her dress.

Félix shut his mouth and averted his gaze from her, "Nothing special."

"You look..." Adrien's eyes were hopelessly mesmerized by her beauty— so much so that suddenly words were difficult.

Marinette flushed as he stuttered to find the right word.

"Beautiful? Gorgeous? Alluring?" Félix finished for him. His eyes lingering on Marinette as he listed each word.

She met his cold stare, in surprise, but he didn't indicate any emotion. Adrien whirled his head towards Félix, suspicious.

"Use your words Agreste," Félix taunted with a flicking motion of his hand. "This is your first language, is it not?"

Adrien glared at his cousin, "You don't even like Marinette, why are you complimenting her?"

Fèlix rolled his eyes, "I'm not complimenting her, I'm just trying to push some words into that empty brain for yours."

Adrien turned back towards Marinette, "I'm sorry you have to witness him being here."

"I'm not deaf sunshine," Félix ridiculed from behind the blonde.

Marinette laughed, "Relax Adrien, he's attention hungry."

Adrien nodded dutifully, "Mm you're right. And the only one who deserves attention here is you, Princess."

Marinette reached her arms around his neck, "I like your compliments better anyways."

Adrien smiled victoriously, "That's my girl."

Félix look painfully uncomfortable as he said, "Unfortunately, I'm not blind either— so I'm going to get going."

The couple giggled as Félix made an attempt to leave. But the sudden barging of the front door caused the three of them to turn their heads.