Cheong-San- Dreamz

!!!  DISCLAIMER!!!

                            *I am not a very strong writer and this is my first book!!*

 ** I will not be posting too much bc i have school, and i will probably forget about this**

                                    Word count:  1k                              !!FLUFF!!

y/n POV:

RRRRRRRINNNGGG!!!

"ughhhhhh" I groan as I arise from my bed and begin to check the time.

7:00?

"Five more minutesss" I murmur quietly and fall back into my bed.

"Y/NNNN!!!!!!!!" I hear my mother scream

Too sleepy to reply, I ignore her yelling.

"Y/N YOU BETTER GET TO SCHOOL OR YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!!" she screeches.

I quickly open my eyes and jump out of my bed. I head towards my closet and grab my clothes for the day.

I attempt to multitask by getting dressed while running to the bathroom door. This fails, as I try putting on my jeans but instead slip on the bottom and hit my chin on the tile floor.

"owww" I groaned as I rubbed my chin.

"NO TIME TO CRY!!" I yell at myself.

I managed to get the jeans on while sitting on the floor. I run into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth as well as my hair.

I run out of the bathroom, grabbing my bag in the process, and flee out the front door.

"Great y/n you missed the bus" I scolded myself again

I check my phone "7:30" I think aloud' "I can make it if I run"

I bolt on the sidewalk making it to the last stop in front of my school.

I check my phone again "8:00" "phew" I cheer as I wipe my forehead.

I walk onto my school grounds and stop in my tracks.'

Sigh

"Same old same old Hyosan High" I laugh under my breath

I walk up to the entrance and see my friends On-jo and I-sak.

"Hey y/n" I-sak and On-jo greeted in union.

We walk into the building together, heading to our first period.

I see Gyeong-su sitting on top of Na-yeons desk while talking to his friends Cheong-San and Joon-Yeong.

I got too distracted looking at Cheong-San talking, and ended up ramming into a desk.

Super hard.

I look towards his direction to see if he noticed, only to see him staring at me confused.