Su-Hyeok-Mine

!Gender neutral!

                                      Word count: 600                 🍋??????? Idkkkk

                                                                       enjoyyyy!!!!!

3rd person pov:

Su-Hyeok was always watching you.

He loved the way you did everything, it would be a lie if he said he wasn't obsessed.

He didn't like anyone near you, his blood always boils when he sees someone talking to you.

You were his everything.

Su-Hyeok pov:

I spotted Y/N from afar and saw them talking to another guy.

The anger on my face was not visible since they weren't looking at me.

Calming myself down, I try to get their attention.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!!" I yell.

Running up to them I try to be careful with the items I have in my hands I got for Y/N.

Y/N!!! I smiled and gave them a slight hug, I looked at the guy they were talking to and took my finger and slid it across my throat.

Coming back up from the hug, I gave them the items I bought and saw their face light up.

It made my stomach fill up with butterflies.

~ Later on that day~

The bell rang for lunch and I wanted to give Y/N a special lunch, since today was a special day.

I already had some food from an extravagant restaurant sent here to give to them.

I had a whole table set up for them and their friends prepared, but the meal only went to Y/N.

Y/N pov:

Su-Hyeok was acting weird today, well... I mean he's always acting weird but today was even weirder.

He had gotten me stuff I didn't ask for although I was still grateful for it.

Yeah he is a little cute and this coming from him definitely meant something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking towards the cafeteria with my friend group since the lunch bell rang.

When we got towards the building we saw a bunch of kids lined up to see something.

Pushing my way through, my jaw drops at the sight of the beautiful set up in the middle of the cafeteria.

I see Su-Hyeok making his way towards me and say " i think we should go somewhere more private" (OMG HE FORGOT THE MEAL:O)

"Ok" is all I manage to say before he pulls me close to him walking back into the main building.

We take multiple flights of stairs to get to the roof, once we get there he closes the door behind him.

Y/N.. he says, sounding somewhat confident.

Park Y/N will you be mine? He says.

I am dumbstruck, I didn't know....

Thinking about it for a couple of seconds while still staring at Su-Hyeok, I finally put together all of the pieces from the last few months.

I was going to say something when all of a sudden Su-Hyeok hooked his hands to my arms and started to lean in.

I couldn't move so I just stood there like I was stuck in molasses.

He closed his eyes and slowly put his lips on mine, letting them sink into the moment.

Savoring every single second of this.

He starts to move his lips and slowly starts to get rougher.

Giving in to the sweet sensation I start to move my lips along with his synchronized.

Su-Hyeok seemed surprised and satisfied at my answer, and he bit my lip for entrance.

Still holding me down on the wall.

His tongue explored my mouth like it was a whole new world.

His kisses became intoxicating.

I needed more.

Su-hyeok pulled away for a moment and asked me again.

Y/N will you be mine? He says with a hopeful voice.

Hmmm.... I say tapping my pointer finger on my chin, looking in another direction.

I don't know, maybe convince me. I say smirking and putting both of my arms around his neck.

Su-Hyeok Looked at you and licked his lips.

"If you say so" Su-hyeok replied

                                                                                      -FIN-