Su-Hyeok-Mine

Su-hyeok-Mine

                                               !!gender neutral!!                -alt ending-

Y/N pov:

He closed his eyes and slowly put his lips on mine, letting them sink into the moment.

I quickly push him away from me, with a guilty look on my face.

"Su-Hyeok- I-I can't, this is wrong."

"I already have someone dear to me." I say quietly not looking at him.

Unconsciously I start running towards the roof-top door.

I know Su-Hyeok to the point where if he doesn't get something he wants he goes on a

rampage.

When I make it to the door I hear Su-Hyeok yell: "YOUR MINE, DON'T FORGET THAT."

—------------—-----------------–Later That Day—--------------------------------

I had to suffer the whole day of Su-Hyeok giving me scary glares and a mischievous smile.

Like he was planning something.

Su-Hyeok was part of a group of bullies in the school, they got whatever they wanted whenever.

When the group didn't get what they wanted they went on to find the person who said "no".

I was very scared walking home this evening because of this reason.

Although you were sure the whole group wouldn't go after you because you were apart of a non-known family.

But what scared you the most is what happened when a girl in the past rejected myeong-chan, she was never seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

You luckily made it home in one piece, you take out your key from your pocket and insert it in the lock and jiggle it until it opens.

When you walk in you are met with Su-Hyeok sitting on your couch watching T.V, the back of his head facing you.

Y/N pov:

"Honey! Your home!" Your mother says.

"I was waiting for you to get home to tell you the news" she tells you from the dining room.

"Oh" "and that is..." you say with a confused voice while glancing at Su-Hyeok then back at your mother.

"Well, Su-Hyeok's parents are gonna be away for awhile so he is going to be staying with us for the time being." she says with a slight annoyed tone.

"Oh" you say looking at your mother

"Unfortunately, we have the guest room filled up with useless junk. So he will have to stay in your room for a little bit." She said hesitantly

Your heart sank, you were terrified at the thought of having to face him every night until the room was fixed.

"Well supper is almost finished, how about you go up and show him your room?"

"Sure" you said

Su-Hyeok was following you with a smirk that nobody knew about.

You entered the room to see a mattress on the floor meant for Su-Hyeok.

"Ok imma go get ready for supper, DON'T go through my stuff and don't get on my bed." you sternly tell Su-Hyeok

"Ok Princess" Su-Hyeok rolled his eyes and went to place his stuff somewhere, while you picked out clothes to wear after you took a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your refreshing shower, you were remet with the thought of Su-Hyeok staying inside your home.

Even worse, your room

You entered your room only to see it empty, you just guessed supper was ready so you started to head downstairs.

When you made it to the dining room you saw Su-Hyeok Talk with your parents. Sitting down near Su-Hyeok and starting to eat, your parents started to have a small argument.

Turning your head to your left you see Su-Hyeok already looking at you, admiring your small face.

You felt your face go red and quickly looked in another direction.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both you and Su-Hyeok finished your dinner and made your way upstairs.

Su-Hyeok went to take a shower in the guest restroom since you weren't willing to share yours.

You laid on your bed scrolling through your phone, until you heard your door knob jiggle.

The door opened to reveal a half-naked Su-hyeok, he smirked at you.

"Wanna finish what we started earlier" he said making his way towards your bed.

Your breath hitched, scared of what he was gonna do next.

"Joking" he said with a breathy laugh

He then laid down on the mattress covering himself with the blanket and falling asleep.

The back of his head was facing you once more, and you turned your back against him too, falling into a deep sleep.

All of a sudden your ankles and wrists felt tight, like something was holding onto them.

You slowly open your eyes to see yourself in a small room with dim red lighting.

Your throat hurt immensely.

"H-hello?" you managed to croak out.

"Hello darling," a deep voice said.

The man behind you moved in front of you, He had a mask on his face and was wearing a suit.

How are you doing Doll? The masked man said, caressing your face.

You gave him an angry look on your face. And turned your head away.

The masked man harshly grabbed your chin to look back at him.

"Answer me doll" he said in an annoyed tone.

You tried to speak but all you could manage was tears slowly rolling down your cheek.

"Doll, this is why you should've said yes." The masked man said

"Now you're all Mine and no one else's, nobody will see you ever again." he said while laughing maniacally.

(im done with this story forever😭 💀)

                                                                                       -FIN-