My One and Only

Authors Note: This is my fic with the most Kudos on ao3 but i absolutely HATE it lol. anyway,

________________________________
Gojo and Geto were dubbed the "strongest duo" from their first mission back during their first year. Since then, they have been sent off on grade 1 missions by themselves as seventeen year olds without the supervision of an adult.

They finished most missions in a fashionable amount of time, usually taking the rest of the day off to wander around the area, or grab a quick meal. Occasionally they saw a movie of Gojo's choice, but Geto never complained.

"Weak curses are boring, I want a real challenge." Gojo sighed as he kicked a stone on the sidewalk of the busy street. Geto smiled at his white-haired partner in crime. "Of course you do." He chuckled.

Walking down the street after school hours was nothing new for them, and neither was the pockets of girls on the sidewalks who would stare at the pair, commenting on their looks and giggling amongst themselves.

Geto knew the way girls fawned over Gojo's striking snowy attributes and glacial eyes. Gojo knew it too.

For some reason girls tended to approach Geto more often, perhaps it is due to his welcoming nature and kind smile. The same welcoming nature and kind smile that quickly drew Gojo in when they met in their first year, immediately clicking and being inseparable ever since.

It was no different today, a pair of school girls still in their navy blue school uniforms approached Geto with their phones out. Gojo stood off to the side watching his best friend converse with the girls, occasionally flashing them a smile when they would look his way. He wasn't sure why, but watching his best friend constantly get stopped by girls made his stomach churn as they fawned over him with puppy eyes and rose dusted cheeks. Their forced giggles, and flirtatious comments that would cause Geto's lips to curl upwards really irked Gojo the wrong way.

Subconsciously, the white haired boy started biting his lip and crossed his arms, holding his sides, while he waited for Geto to finish up. This feeling had become more frequent as of late. At first Gojo got annoyed by how long it took, but now he felt something in the pit of his stomach when a particularly pretty girl would offer their number to Geto. The feeling of an elephant stepping on his chest was inescapable when Geto would blush at something a girl said.

A hand was placed on Gojo's shoulder, "Are you alright, Satoru?" Geto's soft voice snapped him back to reality. Gojo pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Yeah. Let's get going." He says as he continues walking down the street with his abnormally long strides.

Geto saw the way his best friend had been crossing his arms over his stomach and holding his sides. It reminded him of his stomach ached after he would swallow a particularly nasty curse. He quickened his pace to walk alongside Gojo to where they were being picked up.

____

Back in Geto's dorm room, after a few minutes of Gojo silently watching his best friend cleanse his room with incense he finally asked, "Do you ever call your fan girls?"

A chuckle escaped the dark haired boys lips, "Do you call yours?" He challenged. Gojo shook his head confirming that he didn't contact the girls either. Gojo smiled to himself at this information. Although, Gojo adored the attention he got, no girl ever particularly peaked his interest for some unknown reason.

"Us sorcerers can't engage in those normal teenage shenanigans like everyone else." Geto starts, taking a seat on the edge of the bed to the left of Gojo before continuing. "It's the sacrifice of being a sorcerer, most of us don't get the luxury of being able to live simple domestic lives. It's better if we are attached to less people, it'll only slow us down." Geto explained.