Chapter 1

A mix of shades of blue painted the sky, a nice summer breeze brushed it

A little girl who looked to be around 5 or 6 years old walk alongside a man with blond hair and wore a black hoodie and mask.

They held hands walking though the streets of shibuya, up until they reached a park. The park was small and had a few benches, people still came though, they had Picnic's and hanged out.

Some people walked others ran, The man name Choji walked with the little girl to a fountain in the middle of the park. She saw the fountain at nighttime with the pretty lights and was enchanted by it.

"We're are the light choji?" She ask in a meek voice.

"It's daytime, the lights only turn on at nighttime." He replied a little annoyed at the "task" he was given.

The little girl who was sad at what choji had said lowered her head, the man sighed "look, if you like the damn fountain so much why not play with the water." He said splashing around the water inside the fountain.

The little girl got closer and did the same thing choji did but softer not causing as much of a splash.

Choji's phone began to rang, He stepped aside to take the phone call leaving the little girl unattended.

Just then a male with bleach blond hair and bruise face happened to walk in front of the little girl a few feet away, the golden printed letters on his black jacket catch her attention.

The small girl still couldn't read but the golden shiny letters attracted her, she started to wonder off in the direction of the bleach haired male, completely forgetting about choji.

The male kept his hands in his pockets and his posture terrible, being stuck in his little world he didn't notice the small figure following him.

He was waiting to cross the street when he finally noticed her, she was looking that the shiny letters with stars in her eyes.

"Uh, hello I'm takemichi." He introduced himself awkwardly. The little girl didn't seem to care as her eyes were still glued into his jacket.

"What's your name?" He asked, no answer.

"We're are your parents?" He asked, but once aging no answer.

"I like..your jacket...it's shiny." She whispered.

"My...jacket...?" He mumbled in confusion.

'She must have gotten distracted and separated form her parents, maybe...Draken-Kun and Mikey-kun would know what to do...wait not Mikey, never Mikey...maybe...Mitsuya! Draken and Mitsuya!'

He thought, he took off his jacket and placed on the little girl, it was incredibly big on her. "Come one I'll help you find your mom and dad, I have some friends who might be of use." He smiled extending his hand.

She was hesitant, she was told to not trust absolutely anyone besides the people she was introduced to, but then again she was told to never leave choji's side.

She grabbed onto his hand and he picked her up. It was awkward at first but he got the hang of it.

'Her eyes look like Mikey's....' He thought

"The light turned green." She said

He panicked and began to walk.

Meanwhile with choji; he was looking for her everywhere, calling her name, asking strangers if they've seen you, but nothing. You had disappeared and it was his head that would end up rolling.

He didn't want to call his boss, nor the other one but did he really have a choice? He started looking for you anywhere that was near to the park, he spend hours looking for you and no luck. Now he'd have to make that phone call.

Meanwhile with Takemichi and Y/N; the pair walked hand and hand, they walked for a long time since takemichi was quite far form his destination. After an hour of walking they both reached the Musashi shrine, y/n saw a small group of boys gathered around talking.

"Your late takemichi." A tall blond with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head.

"Sorry." Takemichi replied.

The boys noticed the presence of the small female by Takemichi's side.

"Who's this?" Another blond boy.

"Uh-well, I don't know her name I sorta just found her and-"

"You kidnapped a child?" The same blond boy said with a boring expression.

"No! I-"

"I followed him and got separated form my guardian." The little girl said.

A boy with lilac hair and droopy lavender eyes approached the little girl and smiled, "I'm Takashi Mitsuya, what's your name?"

The little girl didn't answer but just stared at him
"If I tell you my name Hanma will be sad."

"Han-ma?"

"Wait a minute, let me see your hands!" A boy with orange hair exclaimed grabbing her hands harshly, if he was correct the little girl would have two tattoos on her hands similar to those of the Shuji.

"Hey be careful smile!" The dragon tattoo boy yelled at the other boys harsh actions.

Turning over hands he looked and sure enough there they were, "Terror" and "hell" were tattooed (in kanji) onto the front of her hands.

"I think I may have figure out who her guardians are." Smile said

"Who?" A boy with long black hair leaned his shoulder onto the the blond boy form earlier.

Smile moved a little and showed her hands to the guys present, their eyes widen.

"Valhalla." The tattooed boy mumbled.