Chapter 3

Smoke filled the air inside, men were gather in groups while some sat in corners alone. The voices overlapping each other was all that was heard, but the acting leader of the gang had no interested in paying attention to what they said.

He was too busy thinking about where his little girl was, she had been gone for 3 days which to him felt like an eternity. Most fathers don't like to separated from their little girl, specially when they're this young.

Hanma may not be her biological father but he sure as hell felt like it.

It was around 12:56pm when his phone rang, knocking him down his thought cloud. He looked at the caller ID 'Kisaki' he sighed and answered.

"Any news?"

"Prepared to go against toman, show up tomorrow with everybody, have someone near so they can take her as soon as she's out of anyones  grasp."

Kisaki ended the phone after his demand, Hanma Called for everyone to gather around so he could informed them that tomorrow they face toman to take back Y/N.

      『The next morning』

The sun shined through the window, rays of sunlight hitting her face waking her up, she was alone in the room.

She heard talking coming form outside, she kicked the blankets away form her and walked outside. She hadn't been to Mikey's house.

She gently opened the door and walked outside, she walked through a hall for a couple of seconds before suddenly stopping.

It was an altar, it had candles and flowers it had a small cross made of green leafs and the picture of man was placed in the center of it. He had black hair and black eyes, and a genuine smile.

'I...think I've seen him before...what's his name? It started with an D....what was it...'

"I see you've found my brothers altar." Mikey's voice caught her by surprise.

She looked up at him, Mikey looked at the picture of the man with a small painful smile.

"He's my older brother, Shinichiro." He said

Y/N continued to look at him analyzing his face.

"He died when I was 10, he was awesome. He dreamed of creating a new era for delinquents, he was the leader of a gang called the black dragons."

Y/N looked back at the picture.

"He was amazing, even when he was beaten down he would still get up stronger than ever." Mikey smiled

Y/N felt like she had met him before, his face, his eyes, his name, she definitely knew him...but form where?

Mikey grabbed Y/N's hand

"Come on, breakfast ready." He said smiling.

They both walked hand and hand to kitchen where Emma was with Draken arguing about pancakes or waffles.

"Pancakes are so much better!" Emma exclaimed puffing

"Nah waffles are much better than pancakes." Draken said leaning against the counter.

"I agree with ken-chin waffles are better." Mikey Said.