Chapter 2

An angry Kisaki stood over the figure of the man responsible for the disappearing of one of his prized possessions.

After hours and hours of searching for the young girl, choji wasn't able to locate her, so he was forced to tell both Kisaki and Hanma which they weren't too happy to hear that she went to miss.

Hanma ordered some of Valhalla's members to search for her but they were all unable to find her. At this point, they were starting to think someone had abducted her, if they were unable to find her Kisaki wouldn't be able to carry out his plan.

At a certain point, it came clear that Y/N wouldn't be found anytime soon, they all continued to search for her though.

Toman was having a meeting soon and Kisaki had to attend. He was quite pissed since no news about y/n were brought up yet.

"Why would you bring a child to a gang meeting?!"
The tall blond argued

"She can't be left alone ken-chin!"

"You could have left her with Emma!"

The small blond pouted and crossed his arms, Draken sighed and turned to face the little girl who was sitting by Mitusya's side.

She sat in ground talking with Mitsuya, Something about her felt familiar when he looked at her, She resembled someone but he couldn't exactly put a pin in it.

"Anyways let's go." He said turning around.

"N/N! Come on!" Mikey exclaimed crouching down with his arms opened.

The little girl walked towards him and he lifted her up, "your supposed to run n/n" he smiled "ok." Y/n replied.

Mitsuya went ahead to his rightful position with his division. Soon Mikey and Draken started to walk up the stairs, reaching the top everyone bowed down.

"Good evening, sir!" They all said in sync.

Mikey walked in front of the other two with y/n in his arms, Takemichi walked right behind Draken.

When reaching the top Mikey turned around to face the crowd, Draken behind him and takemichi (not being an official member at the time.) was off to the side watching.

when they all straightened back up they saw that he had a little girl in his arms, a small girl with H/C and E/C. Some noticed the resemblance among the boy who carried her and the small girl.

Everyone was murmuring with wired and confused expressions, well everyone minus Kisaki. His face dropped once he saw HIS pawn, HIS prize object, HIS winning card in the hands of the enemy.

'God damn it choji! I'm going to kill you!'

Kisaki kept composure, and since his face already looked like he was angry all the damn time, most couldn't even tell the difference, but takemichi is not most, neither is baji.

"We will now being the meeting!" Draken announced.

"Today a special guest will join us." Mikey smiled and lifted the little girl up.

"Her name is Y/N and pfft- tell them how old you are!" Mikey laughed

"this many!" She said holding up five fingers.

"What a cutie." Hakkai smiled, Mitsuya smiled and patted his back.

Mikey put her down next to him holding her hand.

"Some rumors have been going around about toman, rumors that I don't like." Mikey spoke.

Y/N tuned it out since she found it boring, whenever Hanma would host a meeting he usually had kazutora lock her in her playroom until the meeting was over.

She looked around the crowd, she though she had seen Kisaki somewhere and she got all excited. Believe it or not y/n liked hanging out with Kisaki, not because he was nice to her or anything, but because he had a "Funny face" according to her.

Unlike Kisaki she liked Hanma better since he would pamper her and buy her anything she wanted.

She turned to look at takemichi who's eyes were glued to something or someone, with a serious expression. She looked back at Draken who also had a serious expression looking into the crowd but unlike takemichi's it was obvious he wasn't looking at anyone in particular but at everyone present.

She looked up at Mikey who just kept talking, she was getting bored now and what do kids so when they get bored? They start acting up which is exactly what she did.

At first she tried to let go of Mikey's hand, being unsuccessful she sat on the floor throwing her feet up and moving her hands harshly. Draken caught her but she didn't want to be picked up so she started to hit him and whine.

'Dumbasses don't know how to deal with her.' Kisaki rolled his eyes.

Y/n started to cry and scream and takemichi tried to calm her down, she's five years old after all.

When she started to throw hands that's when Mitsuya came to play. He managed to calm her down enough for him to pick her up, which she started to throw a tantrum once she was.

He took her away form the meeting and calm her down again, he started to play with her until the meeting was over and once she calm down enough he took her back to apologize.

"Kids are annoying." Smile said

"She's five years old what's a five year old going to do when their bored?" Angry replied

"Don't worry about n/n just say your bored next time." Mikey smiled at her.

"sorry..." she said

Afterwards they all went out to eat, it was chaos but they all had a good time, Mikey took y/n to his house where they watched a movies and later she slept with Emma.

But somewhere there was a certain bleached blond with a phone in his hand, gritting his teeth and punching walls demanding for brawl.