The Room

Alex Pov

I woke up to being shaken very lightly. I heard a soft "wake up, were here" and I opened my eyes to see it was from Sara. I lift my head and see it was on her shoulder, I panic a little but if she doesn't say anything I'm not going to. "Morning sleepy" Sara giggles. I roll my eyes while I laugh and look away to see the teachers talking. "You and your roommate will get your keys then go straight to your rooms, I know you will want to go out but adventuring starts tomorrow you have the next two weeks for that" they drone on. We eventually get off the bus and file into the lobby with our class and roommates. "ALEX" I hear a yell from behind me, I turn around confused to see my friends Jamal and Ameer standing behind me. "hey" they sign out of breath "hi" I reply drowsily "who did you get stuck w-" they start just as Sara turns away from Sam to them "Hi, im Sara she's stuck with me" she laughs. The boys look her up then down and at the same time "sorry we didn-" "its okay '' Sara cuts them off. There's a weird silence, Sara turns back to Sam and continues her conversation, after a second I look back at the boys to see they were looking at Sara, I didn't like that. I can't explain why... "Oi!" I hit Jamal in the back of the head, then Ameer. "OW" shouts Ameer "damn a double homicide" laughs jamal, I know it hurt him he's just used to getting hit by me. "HEY knock it off" yells a teacher, i couldn't tell which one, I wasn't paying attention. "SARA. S AND ALEX. H" yells the same teacher. Me and sara make eye contact then say goodbye to our friends. As I walk away i hear Sam say "now no silly business" and Sara reply with a quite but hearable "fuck you" I laugh and turn my head to Sara and make eye contact while i smirk, she rubs her temples and looks and puts her head down.

 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<10 min later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

I throw my bag onto the floor "you can choose, I don't care" sara says weekly "cool" I throw my bag onto the first bed i see. As I plop down and swing my feet on the bed, Sara walks over to hers. I examine her as she unties and slides off her converse and sits crisscrossed on her bed looking back at me. "What's wrong?" She asks, smiling. I snap out of my hase and reply quickly with a "oh nothing...nothing at all"