Ch.3

Lukes POV

it had been 5 days since i woke up, and im honestly feeling great. And im also being let out of the hospital today. Im so happy!

"Luke?" my mom said, interupting my thoughts. "Luke honey?" i turned my head to look at her.

"yes" i said with a smile on my face

"We can leave whenever your ready." she looked as happy as i did. i jumped up and hugged her and ran to the bathrooms to get changed. This hospital dress was showing my ass. i pulled out my Blink 182 vest from the duffel bag that my mom had brought with her, my skinny jeans and black vans.

i walked out of the bathroom and back to my hospital room. My mom was sat on the bed looking impatient. she looked up releived and smiled. she stood up and walked out of the hospital with me at her side.

When we got back to my moms house there was a table full of food and the house was full of people who im guessing i used to know. As I walked through the house everyone came up to me and wished me well. i guess this was a coming home and leaving party at the same time. Yet this wasnt home, i dont remember ever being here, which is obvious because i cant remember anything. And i doubt i ever will...

When the akward party ended everyone left leaving me, my mom and  my dad to clear up. there was beer cans and plastic cups everywhere. My parents told me to leave it and just go to sleep. i dont even know where my room is, but i guess ill be able to find it.

I made my way to the stairs, finding that they were by the front door, i walked up them, i walked straight into the room infront of me, it was white walled with band posters everywhere. there was only one other room and that would be my parents, so i took this was mine.

I woke up to shouting, i didnt evem know that id fell asleep. i recognised the voice of my dad and another voice, i didnt know whoes it was but i recognised it. I slowly walked downstairs and saw my dad shouting at a guy that looked a year or two older than me. He turned around to look at me and then smiled and walked towards me.

i took a few steps back and then my dad speaks up "He dosent remember you."

"WHAT? WHY?!" the man looked so shocked. he backed away from me and took a seat on the kitchen counter. "Luke?     Im your Brother."

WOO CLIFF HANGER DONT HATE MEE

-em x