Year 1 - The Plan

*Harry's P.O.V.*
I wake up the next day and look a the time. It's four am, i go shower, leave Draco a note, grab the stone and head to Tommy's office. It's a short walk to his office, wait is he even up this early? Oh it doesn't matter, i knock on his door and to my suprise i hear a quite 'come in' I open the door and there i see tommy in all his glory reading a book on the sofa.

"What brings you here potter?"

"I come with gifts."

"This early, i didnt think any sane person was wake this hour."

"Your right, no sane person is awake this early."

He laughed, wow I've never heard a laugh like that before. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts. I take a seat on the chair across from Tommy.

"So what is this gift you speak of, Ha..Potter?"

"Were you about to call me Harry?"

"No, now answer my question."

"Okay, Okay fine, But you can call me Harry if you want."

He sent a spell at me but i blocked it. it was a very weak spell, obviously not ment to hurt me. I laugh, but pull the stone out of my jactet and hand it out to Tom.

"So you acttually got the stone. Im impressed."

"Why thank you I worked hard and almost lost my life." I say with a dramatic wave of my hand.

I can tell he knows that i lied but he takes the stone anywasys. He looks at the stone carefully and then puts in his pocket.

"Thank you, Harry. I'll use it this summer and I'll send word of the day so you can be there. Just try to keep yourself out of trouble before then."

"Your welcome, I await you word. 'My Lord'"

I fake bow to home, well best i can sitting down. He rolls his eyes and tells me to get out. I laugh as I leave but I stop at the door and look back.

"See you in class, Tom"

I close the door before i can hear what he says.

*Tom's P.O.V.*

"See you in class, Tom"

I can feel myself, well Qurrill smile. What is he doing to me? I shake my heard, I'll think about it later. I try to go back to my book.

About an hour later and Harry is still on my mind. Why can't i get him out of my mind. I decide to take a shower and then head to the great hall.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

I wake up to a note on my head.

'Went to see Tommy, See you for breakfeast.  -  Harry'

Well not the first time he's done that. I take a shower and head to the great hall. I meet up with Blaise and Pansy on the way there. Once I enter tha hall i see Harry. He is ready a book. I go and sit by him, Blaise and Pansy sit infront of us.

"You know, You have to eat something."

"Yes, Yes Draco i know, Ill eat something at lunch. Im not hungry right now."

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We get up and go to class but I can't seem to focus in any of the classes. Draco pulls me into an empty classroom on our way to lunch.

"Har, your not acting like yourself. Is everything ok?"

"Yes, Dray everything is fine. My mind is just preocupided with everthing right now. I gave Tom the stone and I'm just..... oh I don'w know whats wrong with me."

What About Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara