Chapter 5

In the middle of the settlement Imam found a water pump that he said "it needs a little work done to get it to work" after I heard that I walked farther in to the settlement to look in one of the buildings. When I looked in the building I found Fry looking at a diagram of the planet and its sun's. Fry spun the diagram around once or twice before get bored and walk around to the back of the building I followed her. When we arrived behind the building wo stood there and looked out to see what everyone else was doing when the sunlight reflected off of something and blinded I started to turn my head to see what it was when Fry let a loud noise and took of running yelling "hello New Mecca" I ran behind her to see what she was yelling about. When she finally stopped running we where both in front of a tarp covered object that had holes in the tarp.

I reached up to pull the tarp off and underneath of it was a skiff. The skiff was in good condition the only thing wrong was there were a few holes in the wings and that it needed battery cells. Johns came over when he heard Fry scream while Imam and everyone else stayed by the water pump. As Fry was talking there was loud noises back where the ship was crashed and Johns told Fry to "shut up I think I heard something" everyone in our group took of running back to the crash as I was running I could hear the weird noises from earlier but they were louder now almost excited.