Chapter 13

"It could have been minors or geologists"  I said "Where did they all go?" was said "I think what ever it is that got Zeke might have gotten them as well" is
What i said before I could say anything else Fry interrupted rudely saying "I think they left" "they were killed by the same thing that killed Zeke why else would they leave clothes and pictures hung up" said Riddick "maybe they had a weight limit" said Shazza "then how did they bring their stuff with them" I asked " maybe they made and took them after they got here" Fry said. I could have said that there was grass in a lot of them but I kept my mouth shut Riddick however said " why would they leave a ship here" "maybe it was for emergencies" said Shazza I said "Even if it's for emergencies you wouldn't leave it behind" everyone kept going back and for tell Imam asked "where is Ali" after he said that there was a scream. I took Off running after Riddick followed by the rest of the group. The scream cut off and I knew what we where going to see as we reached they door I had to prepare myself to look and failed to see Riddick tilt his head while looking at me curiously.

Riddick's pov

I thought I was the only one that could hear that anyone human can't so what is she the first time I caught her scent I knew she was different.

Back to you

The door was chained shut John's shot the chains off the door. As soon as the door opened the door there was a flurry of movement and a bunch of little creatures bolted for the shadows I could hear there skin sizzling from where light hit it.

Imam yelled for Ali but there was no response he looked around till something fell it was the bones of Ali. Imam asked me to help him find something to wrap him in. I found a sheet and helped him wrap the the body I let Imam and his boys take care of the rest I stayed closed to there group if they needed help.