Prologue

In its brilliant history, there were five once-in-a-decade prodigies in the world of esports known as the Worst Generation.

They are called Worst Generation not because they are not good at playing the game but because they are the worst enemy of all teams.

They are unbeatable.

Jungkook dominated the ranked ladder for a very long time making him the best player in the world. He is the king of victory who has never lost!

Ryujin is the best tank player in the world. Her vision on the map and teamfight sets made the people recognize her as the "Badass Walking Trap" or the "Walking Fortress".

Rose is the best Mage/Marksman and burst damage dealer in the world. She can put her enemies into submission with her skills and domination.

Sana is the best fighter and assassin in the world. She was also the best killer and the only one who achieve a score of a thousand kills in the whole Championship Tournament. Wherever she went, rivers of blood flowed, acquiring her nickname "Thousand Deaths"

Wonyoung is the best support in the world. No one in her teammates will die in her presence. Her supporting skills made her the best at initiating team fights and protecting the core hero. She's the most reliable teammate when it comes to making sure that the core hero is safe and efficiently farming.

And there is Zane, the Unknown Sixth player of the Worst Generation.

But that's not where the story started. It all began the day after the end. The day Zane thought would be the end of his long eSports career, is actually the start of his new beginning.

(Kpop AU)