Chapter 2

Chapter Title: Another World?!
*
*
*
*
*
Zane: Why do I look younger?! What is happening to me?!

Zane keeps on touching and pinching his face to make sure that what he was seeing is real.

He’s not even drunk yet, but he was seeing something crazy.

After awhile, the car window Zane was using as a mirror suddenly rolled down, revealing a middle aged man who’s looking at him, confused.

Middle aged man: Hey, young man, is there something wrong?

The man asked Zane who is also as confuse as him on what is happening.

Zane: Young man? Do I look young to you?

Zane ask the man curiously and held onto him, begging him for an answer. The man got startled by Zane’s action and started the engine of his car.

Middle aged man: Gosh, what’s wrong with you?

The man said but got ignored by Zane who is still bugging him and keeps on questioning him about his looks.

Zane: How young do I look, huh? Do I really look young to you?!

Getting creeped out by Zane, the man rolled up the window of his car and started moving while Zane still keeps on questioning.

As the car moves far away from him, Zane clutched his head, still confuse on what is going on.

He looked back at the store where the two girls are in and started running to them.

Manager on the phone: there’s a crazy man at the convenience store. Hurry! You must hurry!!!

As soon as Zane left the store, the manager started calling the police to seek help from them while Yu Jimin locked the glass door to keep Zane from entering.

Seeing that the door was locked, Zane looked at his supposedly, little sister and said…

Zane: Karina, open the door...

Zane said in a serious manner.

Meanwhile, the two girls inside, trembles, scared of the strange man outside their store.

Manager: W-we called the police, you c-crazy jerk!

Zane: What? Crazy jerk?!

Hearing those words made Zane angry. He was really confuse on what is going on.

He looks younger, maybe around the age of 15. His supposedly, little sister can’t recognize him, and now they are calling him crazy jerk!

It’s driving Zane crazy.

Zane keeps on grumbling onto himself, wanting to let out his frustrations. He clutched his head again and walks back and forth, questioning literally everything.

Meanwhile, the two girls inside the store looked more terrified than ever. They look at Zane as if he was crazy, a criminal that got escape from asylum.

Zane: Am I dreaming?! *Slaps himself*

Zane said and slap himself, hard, on the face which made him scream in pain in return.

Zane: AAARG! Darn it! I’m not dreaming! This isn’t a dream!

Seeing the weird action of Zane scared the two girls inside and hugs each other, searching for security on each other's embrace.

Zane: Gosh, I’m about to lose it!

Zane said again while clutching his head and walking back and forth in front of the store.