9.

Farah's pov:

As we reached my room I asked Ryan shyly:

Farah: you want to come inside?

Ryan: if you don't have a problem.

Farah: No of course not.

I had never friendly nature with boys but I don't know why I felt safe and secure with Ryan. I don't recognize myself at this moment that I am asking a boy to enter my room and when I am alone. But with Ryan, it's totally different. I trust him.

Farah: do you want something to eat or drink?

Ryan: juice will be fine.

I got fresh, cold juice from the fridge and pour it into a glass and give it to Ryan.

We talked for about 1 hour, I feel very friendly and comfortable with him. Soon we exchange no's.

Elena's pov:

I am really excited, yesterday Matt asked me to go out with him and I accepted. As soon I saw Matt near the college in his Lamborghini, my heart stopped beating for a sec, he was looking so handsome and hot. He came out of his car and greeted me and opened the car door for me to let him enter his car, he is really gentlemen. I thought to myself, he is really rich as Lamborghini is not a normal car. It's the car of fortune. It was my first time traveling in Lamborghini. Matt said to me sweetly:

Matt: you look, beautiful sweetheart.

Elena: thankyou, you also look good.

Matt glanced at me from time to time and smiled at me and I also do the same while driving. He stopped in a front beautiful restaurant and opened my door as he did before and helped me to come out of his car. He placed a hand on my waist and lead me to the restaurant. Soon elder waitress came to us to greet us.

Waitress: good evening Mr. Carter and to you young lady. I welcome you both to our restaurant. Please follow me.

The waitress lead us to the VIP section and there was a beautiful table decorated with flowers. There was some sort of private table setting. As we settled and she handed us the menu and soon disappeared behind the door.

Matt: order whatever you liked, don't worry about money Beautiful.

I looked at Matt he smiled at me and I did the same. As soon I opened the menu I was shocked now i get it why Matt told me that before even looking at Menu. My god, it's bloody costly. I have to sell myself If I have to buy anything here. Soon Matt lay his hand on my hand and I see in his eyes.

Matt: don't worry sweetheart, I told you to order whatever you like, money is no issue.

Elena: I prefer you order yourself.

I can't order anything not a single glass of water, but Matt is so gentlemen, he assured me but still I can't.

Matt: co mon sweetheart don't worry.

I don't want to hurt his feeling so I said.

Elena: I don't know what food tastes here so it's better if you will order something. I don't want to waste your money.

Matt laughed a little and said while smiling.

Matt: are you sure?

He is so cute when he smiles.

Elena: yes.

Matt: OK then.