14.

Farah's pov:

As I went to the hostel Ryan came with me and he asked me can I still come with him tomorrow. I told him it was okay but he insisted so I agreed.

The next day I waited for him outside the college, as he came with his BMW car. I was surprised, he is really rich. He went out of his car and greeted me and complimented me.

Ryan: you are looking breathtakingly beautiful.

Farah: thankyou.

He lead me to his car and opened the door for me then went to the driving seat. As he was driving I asked him.

Farah: where are we going?

Ryan: it's a surprise you will see.

I was curious, where was he taking me.

Soon we reached someplace but there were security all over the place and lots of crowds nobody was allowed to enter this beautiful place but we were allowed. I asked Ryan, What is this place but he didn't answer me just smiled. As we entered there were cameras everywhere and in the middle of the beautiful beach was one and only Alan Walker doing some shooting for his new album. I was totally surprised and shocked. Now I get it why was Ryan asking me about him. I looked at him shocked.

Ryan: do you like the surprise?

Farah: Ryan... Ryan!

I was so shocked and surprised I just couldn't say anything. Ryan chuckled.

Ismiled at him and hugged him from the side in excitement as he was still driving.

Soon we parked and he went out and helped me to move out of his car. Soon we settled at a table near the shooting. After shooting Alan walker settled at our table and greeted me and Ryan and gave me a good autograph. He didn't sit for long just gave my autograph and left but it was breathtaking and I happily thanked Ryan like a small kid.

Farah: Thank you, Ryan! thankyou Ryan!

I literally jumped on his lap and hugged him. He hugged me back and said.

Ryan: I'm happy to see you so excited. You look amazing when you are excited.

I blushed by his compliment and he rubbed my back, suddenly I felt very hot. I moved away from him and sat on my chair.

We left and he dropped me at college.

Ryan and I are getting along very well. I think I really liked him and by his behavior he also liked me.

Soon everything got well, Matt recovered perfectly. Matt and Ryan didn't tell us what exactly happened to him, whenever I and Eli asked them they try to change the subject. I didn't understand why? But the main thing is Matt is absolutely perfect now.

I and Eli am sitting in my room. It has been a long time, we didn't get our girl's time. Only she and me.

Elena: Faro I need to tell you something.

Farah: yes what do you want to say to me?

Elena: I love Matt so much.

I am not surprised she clearly loves him, Everyone felt in the hospital how much she loves him.

Elena: you are not looking surprised?

Farah: because I am not Eli... You realised it now but I have seen it a long time ago. And I think Matt also loves you even though he has not been admitted yet.

Elena: really do you think so?

Farah: of course my Eli. Don't worry he will soon express his love to you.

Elena blushed and smiled.

Farah: oh Eli you two will look great together.

Elena: thanks Faro and I have to tell you one thing... Ryan likes you a lot. I have seen in his eyes. You also like him I know. Don't you dare to deny it because I have seen it clearly?

Now it's my turn to blush, I just smiled at her.

Elena: Farah I told you on our 1st Day of college we will find our prince charming, I guess we found them.