Chapter 1

The young third head and his aide decide to leave the household to enjoy a nice walk. "Are you sure it was alright on not telling anyone that we left?" Tsurara asked the third.

Rikuo smiled and nodded "I'm sure. If we told them then Karasu Tengu will demand I take more Youkai with me. I believe your enough to protect me even if I don't need it." Rikuo told her.

Tsurara smiled as she was so happy to hear that. 'I'm so happy that master has so much faith and trust in me!' Tsurara giggled as Rikuo smiled still.

He came to a stop as he was looking at a field of flowers "Wow! There's so much flowers! Their beautiful master." Tsurara happily says.

"I wanted to show you this. Spring is already here and the flowers are blooming." Rikuo tells Tsurara. She ran to them "There's so many!" She shouted. Rikuo followed behind her, white caught his eyes. "Daisy's..."

To The Nura Clan Household

Karasu Tengu was in tears "Master Rikuo! Where are you!" He was flying over the place for the third. Gozumaru and Mezumaru were just on the tree hearing everyone in a panic.

Wakana finally spoke up "Now that I think about it, Tsurara is also missing?" Kubinashi and the others turned to her. "Your right. She usually does chores and helps cook but I haven't seen her at all today." Kubinashi says.

The two Gyuuki members were still listening "That Yuki-Onna is probably slacking off." Gozumaru mumbles, Mezumaru looked at his friend "Do you think that Rikuo and Tsurara are together?" Mezumaru asked Gozumaru.

But before Gozumaru could answer someone else spoke up. "Oh my. You don't think that master Rikuo and Tsurara are on a date?" Kejōrō was the one that spoke.

Something in the two Gyuuki members snapped, it was a feeling they did not like. Just thinking about the two on a date made both Gozumaru and Mezumaru mad and jealous.

Gozumaru always keeps denying his feelings for the snow maiden. But unlike Gozumaru who keeps denying, Mezumaru accepted the feelings he has for the third head Rikuo.

"You two! I want you to both find master Rikuo and Tsurara!" Karasu Tengu ordered the two Gyuuki members as they nodded. Usually a certain someone would put up a fight but he didn't.

And so both Gozumaru and Mezumaru were now searching for Rikuo and Tsurara.

Back to Rikuo and Tsurara

Rikuo kneeled down "Look Tsurara daisies." He told the snow maiden as she looked at them too. "There's so many of them!" Tsurara says. Rikuo nodded with a smile and he picks one.

Tsurara looked at her master "Why don't we play the flower game?" Rikuo asked her as Tsurara nodded, Tsurara knew about the flower game and always wanted to try it. "Yes!" She sounded so happy to play it.

She also picked a flower "Ienaga told me about these before. You pluck one petal at a time by saying 'loves me' and 'loves me not'. She also says you say the person's name too." Tsurara tells Rikuo.

Rikuo nodded "Yeah. That's right Tsurara, want to go first?" He asked her as she nodded. "Master Rikuo loves me." Tsurara says plucking a petal.

That surprised Rikuo a lot, he did blush a little. Tsurara didn't want to pluck the last petal but she did "Master Rikuo loves me not." She sadly says.

He patted her head "Don't worry Tsurara." He tells her with a smile. "Tsurara loves me." And so Rikuo did the same, Tsurara blushed, her blush faded at the last petal. "Ah. It seems you don't love me Tsurara."

"I do love you master Rikuo!" Tsurara yelled blushing. Rikuo smiled "Why don't we try it with other peoples name's." Rikuo suggested making Tsurara smile "Yeah!"

And so they did. It was pretty funny because Rikuo tried Kiyotsugu and Ruyuji names but they ended up being 'loves me not.' But it was still funny, Tsurara did Kana and Yura names. It ended the same way like Rikuo's 'loves me not.'

They did the other members of the Kiyojuji paranormal investigation squad. Rikuo did get a 'loves me' from Kana and Tsurara got one too but from Shima.

The two were laughing "Ah! I know who's name I will try." Tsurara says as she grabs another daisy. "Gozumaru loves me. Gozumaru loves me not." Rikuo was surprised but curious of what the last petal might be.

Finally Tsurara pulled the last one "Gozumaru loves me." She was surprised as she did another but it came out the same. Rikuo was amused by this "Okay my turn."

"Mezumaru loves me. Mezumaru loves me not. Mezumaru loves me." Tsurara was also a little surprised by the name her master chose but also found it amusing.

Rikuo was surprised by the last petal like how Tsurara was. "Mezumaru loves me." Like how Tsurara got another daisy Rikuo did the same but it came out the same.

The two looked at each other then laughed "Yeah right! Like Gozumaru would ever love me." Tsurara laughed at the thought. They always argued whenever they saw each other so to her it was impossible.

Rikuo nodded "It's also very unlikely that Mezumaru would love me. I know he doesn't hate me but still I don't see him loving me." Rikuo says as he also believes that it's impossible.

It was evening now "Oh we been out for quite a while." Rikuo says, Tsurara nodded "Let's head back master Rikuo." She tells him as they both walk back to the Nura Clan household.

To be continued

Loves me! Loves me not! (Nurarihyon no mago)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें