Chapter 3

Mezumaru grabbed Rikuo by the collar and pulled him down. Rikuo eyes widen as he felt soft lips on his own. Mezumaru was kissing Rikuo.

After a few seconds more Mezumaru then pulled away blushing madly. He noticed Rikuo face was now crimson red and covering his mouth. "I-I didn't expect you to kiss me..." Rikuo mumbled.

For the first time in ever Rikuo lost his composure and was blushing. "S-Sorry. I just wanted to show you that the flower wasn't lying to you..." Mezumaru shyly says blushing.

Rikuo was taken back 'He actually loves me?!' Rikuo really was in shock, he didn't know a simple game would actually be right about someone loving them. "I see then. Since you so kindly showed me your feelings I'll show you mine." Rikuo tells Mezumaru.

That confused Mezumaru, Rikuo lifted Mezumaru chin as he leaned down and kissed Mezumaru. The kiss surprised Mezumaru, he didn't think Rikuo would kiss him at all.

Mezumaru kisses Rikuo back making the young third head smirk. He stopped kissing Mezumaru disappointing the Gyuki member a little. "Open your mouth a little Mezu." Rikuo whispered to Mezumaru.

That caused Mezumaru to blush as he did as he was told. Rikuo slid his tongue in his mouth and Mezumaru became so weak in the legs and he became more bring red.

With Tsurara and Gozumaru

Tsurara finally caught Gozumaru "Stop running from me! If it's not true then why are you running away?!" Tsurara yelled at him. Gozumaru was still blushing and he averted his eyes away from her.

Gozumaru didn't know what to say '...I have to face the truth...I do love her...' Gozumaru blushed debating what to say, Tsurara was just waiting for him to deny it again.

"I-I...um...I-I..." Gozumaru was trying to find the right words. Tsurara was getting annoyed now "What is it! Come on and tell me!" She demanded from Gozumaru.

Clutching his fist he pulled Tsurara close to him and kissed her. Tsurara eyes widen as she was clearly shocked and didn't know what to do. But she felt her face warm up, she felt like she was going to melt.

Gozumaru pulled back blushing "...I honestly do...have feelings for...you..." Gozumaru shyly confessed as Tsurara was still clearly in shock.

What was Tsurara supposed to do? No what was she supposed to say to Gozumaru? She loved Rikuo right? If she did then why did she love the kiss that she just shared with Gozu?

'A-Am I in love with...Gozumaru...?' Tsurara thought to herself. Tsurara blush but tried to cover it with her sleeves, she also averted her eyes away from Gozumaru.

Tsurara started to wonder if she should give him a chance and see if those feelings are true. "Um...I-I'm not a 100% sure...b-but I think I-I m-might h-have f-feelings for you..." Tsurara stuttered.

Gozumaru was shocked as he blushed even more. "Will you give me a chance!" Gozumaru asked Tsurara out as she nodded "Y-Yes. I-I'll give you a chance..." Tsurara accepted his feelings.

They once again shared a kiss this time, Tsurara kissed Gozumaru back. Unknown to them Rikuo and Mezumaru was watching from a distance. After their little moments together they decided to search for the two.

"Awe Gozu actually confessed his feelings to Tsurara~" Mezumaru singed it, Rikuo smiled a little which was rare. "I'm happy for Tsurara. She deserves happiness too." Rikuo says as Mezumaru looked at Rikuo.

Mezumaru grabbed Rikuo hand intertwine their hands together. "You also deserve some happiness of your own Rikuo and I'll be your happiness." Mezumaru blushed as Rikuo blushed a little "I don't mind..." Rikuo mumbles.

Rikuo was never one to really express himself but tonight he's been showing Mezumaru so many expressions that no one's ever seen.

"Master Rikuo!"

At that second both Rikuo and Mezumaru let go of each other hands. Ko-Oni came out "We heard shouting is everything alright?!" Ko-Oni asked the third head.

Rikuo smirked "Yeah everything is fine. After all it's spring." Rikuo answers the Youkai, that answer made Mezumaru laugh while Ko-Oni just looked confused.

Two new couples were formed by the season of spring and by a silly little game. Now Rikuo plans to use both spring and the flower game to form a new couple.

"Rikuo what are you thinking about?" Mezumaru asked Rikuo. Rikuo smirked a little and Mezumaru knew by that smirk Rikuo thought of something interesting. "I just thought I might have Kejōrō and Kubinashi try the flower game." Rikuo tells his lover.

Mezumaru now regretted asking because he knows Rikuo will use him and try something to make it more interesting. "I'm not helping I hope you know that!" Mezumaru quickly says to his lover.

Rikuo looked at Mezumaru "You don't have to but just to tell you I won't be able to give you any love until I get them together." Rikuo tells Mezumaru trying to lure him in. Mezumaru pouted as he gave in "Fine..."

At that Rikuo was happy "Alright we need a plan." Rikuo had Mezumaru sit on his lap as they try to think of a plan.

Yep this is definitely the time of year you try to form new couples.

The End