Chapter 2

Rikuo was in his night form now "I think that game is fixed." Tsurara tells her master. Rikuo smirked finding the game quite interesting. "Is it because every time you did it using Gozu's name it became loves me."

Tsurara glared at the third but he wasn't affected in fact it was making him want to laugh. "You used the same amount of flowers like me and it came with the same results." She told him.

Well Rikuo wasn't going to deny it "True. I was just curious is all. I wonder why we ended up with the same results with those two." Rikuo wondered.

That made Tsurara curious. "Rikuo! Tsurara!" They turned to see Gozumaru and Mezumaru running towards them. "Where the hell have you two been?!" Gozumaru shouted at them.

Both Rikuo and Tsurara glanced at each other then back at the two. "So you were searching for us? Didn't know you cared." Rikuo teased them.

Mezumaru was happy he was wearing his skull because he was blushing. Gozumaru glared at Rikuo, of course he noticed the glare. "We were told to search for you idiot and the ice girl! It's not like we wanted too!"

Rikuo knew he was getting under Gozumaru skin, he found it fun. Then he remembered the flower game and glanced at Mezumaru. "Don't call master Rikuo an idiot!" Tsurara shouted at Gozumaru.

"Well he is if he didn't tell anyone he was going to leave for almost the whole day! And you were slacking off on your job too!" Gozumaru yelled at Tsurara.

Tsurara glared at him "I was not slacking! I was with master Rikuo protecting him as we looked at flowers!" She once again yelled at them.

Mezumaru and Rikuo were on the sidelines completely forgotten. "You were looking at flowers?" Mezumaru asked Rikuo as he nodded "Yeah. Since it's spring all the flowers are in bloom especially daisy's." Rikuo tells him.

The last part confused Mezumaru "Oh so you weren't slacking but looking at flowers with your idiot master!" Gozumaru shouted back.

In truth Rikuo wanted to cut Gozumaru for calling him an idiot but at the same time he found this situation amusing. "How many times do I have to tell you this! Master Rikuo is not an idiot he is our supreme commander!" Tsurara pouted and was angry.

Rikuo crossed his arms "I guess with all the shouting they would know were back." Rikuo mumbles. "You guys need to calm down now." Mezumaru tried to stop the two.

All the shouting was causing Rikuo to have a headache, he was rubbing his temples. "Will you both shut up already! Your giving me a headache that's worse then a hangover!" Rikuo shouted.

Sadly they did not listen to the third or to Mezumaru "Your such a weirdo sometimes you know!" Gozumaru shouted at Tsurara as she glared at him. "I don't want to hear that from you! Your the weirdo." Tsurara threw the words right back.

"I think your both weirdo's." Rikuo mumbles to himself. "Rikuo their not listening to us at all, I think they forgot about us." Mezumaru tells Rikuo.

Tick marks appeared on both Gozumaru and Tsurara cheeks. "You just don't understand my awesomeness ice girl!" Gozumaru shouted that made Rikuo scoffed by that and Mezumaru noticed it.

Tsurara laughed "You awesome? Yeah right I haven't noticed anything awesome about you since we met!" Tsurara retorted to Gozumaru.

Rikuo noticed no one came out yet "I'm surprised no one came out through all the ruckus those two are creating." Rikuo says to Mezumaru.

"It's not my fault that you can't open your eyes and see how awesome I am!" Gozumaru yelled at the snow maiden. "It's alright Rikuo. After all one must try to be positive." Mezumaru tells the third.

Tsurara was just getting more annoyed and mad "Urgh! Even in the game earlier you were being so annoying!" She shouted. "Huh? I thought you guys were looking at flowers?" Mezumaru asked Rikuo.

Rikuo knew this was bad "Hey Tsurara. You shouldn't say anything more about the game." Rikuo tries to tell her "Your playing a stupid game and I annoy you too! You really are the weirdo here!" Gozumaru shouted at Tsurara.

Tsurara pointed at Gozumaru "It's because it kept saying you love me each time!" Rikuo face palmed himself "And when master Rikuo did it! It kept saying Mezumaru loves him too!" At that Rikuo shouted "Tsurara!!"

"Exactly...wait what?" Gozumaru asked as Tsurara continued "Each time I pulled the last petal using your name it was always love me! But it didn't with no one else, it was the same with master Rikuo!"

Tsurara realized what she did, she saw Rikuo rubbing his temples "Tsurara. Why did you have to say mine too...?" Rikuo asked the nervous Tsurara.

Rikuo and Tsurara glanced at both the Gyuki members. What surprised them was seeing the two covering their mouths and what was the most surprising was the crimson red shade on their faces.

"Huh? What's wrong with you guys?" Tsurara asked them. "It's not true!" Gozumaru shouted as Tsurara raised an eyebrow "What's wrong with you?" She asked Gozumaru.

Gozumaru was still crimson red "I said it's not true! It's not true!" Gozumaru shouted "What are you-Hey come back here!" Tsurara shouted at a running Gozumaru "No! Leave me alone!"

Rikuo actually found this amusing "I'm going to enjoy messing with him about this..." Rikuo mumbles to himself with a smirk. "Um Rikuo.." Rikuo turned to face Mezumaru "Yeah?"

Mezumaru was still crimson "W-What if I do l-love y-you?" Mezumaru stutter, Rikuo was surprised as he looked at Mezumaru "W-What?" Now Rikuo was the one stuttering.

To be continued