PILOTS AND BUTTERFLIES (chubby Harry)

"I'll take a dry martini please," Louis sighed, resting his chin in his small manicured hand as he sat at the empty bar.

"Coming right up," the bartender replied, turning around to fix it for him.

It was a pretty lowkey place, which Louis liked about this bar. He didn't have to deal with noise and crowding and drunk men trying to hit him up.

He had just been handed his drink when he noticed a taller man, with broad shoulders and a bit of a round belly, walk in. He had a tweed jacket draped over his right shoulder, and wore a button down white shirt, the name of some airline embroidered on the left pocket. As he came closer, Louis noticed his shirt was a bit tight around the middle, not too strained, but strained enough that he probably was needing to go up a size.

He gave Louis a small nod when he noticed him staring, and sat down a few barstools away. He blushed and being caught staring so he looked back down at his drink but when he heard his thick low voice ordering something, he looked back up, he couldn't help but stare.

The hefty man was stunning. And he'd just ordered a burger and fries and a large beer and Louis found himself swooning at that.

The man looked up again, meeting louis' eyes and Louis smiled nervously. "Hey," he said softly before he could even think about whether he was actually up for a conversation right now.

He'd just been broken up with for fucks sake and here he was swooning over the first guy he saw.

The guy cleared his throat, a little surprised that the much smaller, pretty boy was making conversation with him. "Um, hi" he mumbled, looking a little flustered.

Louis blinked a few times, looking him up and down. "Can I join you? Just got broken up with... m'a little lonely" he said, tucking his hair behind his ear and had his lips in a very subtle pout to show off the pink gloss.

"Oh, yeah. Uh yeah, sure" the guy stiffened a bit and straightened up in the barstool, obviously trying to look a little more attractive and confident.

Louis immediately was off his stool and straightening his pale yellow sundress a little.

In true Elle Woods' style he'd gotten all dolled up, hoping for a proposal from his boyfriend that night, and instead was, a bit harshly, dumped.

"What's your name?" He asked, sitting down in the stool next to Harry's and setting his small white purse and his drink on the bar in front of him.

"It's Harry," he said, smiling with slightly red cheeks because up closer the pretty boy in the yellow dress was even more beautiful. "Yours?"

"Harry. That suits you," he took a sip of his martini, making sure his gaze didn't leave Harry's. "M'Louis."

"Well.. Louis," Harry stuck out a rather beefy hand toward him, "nice to meet you."

Louis' hand felt very dainty in Harry's much larger one... and he loved it.

"Well Louis, what are you doing here all alone this early?" Harry asked, it was only eight o'clock. He immediately cringed at himself though because Louis had literally just told him, not even a moment earlier.

Louis sighed dramatically "told you already, I got broken up with." He giggled a little at how nervous and flustered Harry looked at his response, but chose not to comment on it and kept talking. "What about you? What are you doing alone? Argument with the wife or something?" Louis asked, not holding back at all, mostly just trying to discern if he was gay.

Harry's eyes widened and he took a large gulp of his beer to give himself time before responding. "What? No... no" he shook his head with a nervous laugh and scratched at his blushing red neck, "I'm gay."