5.2

"This is we're you'll be staying." The playboy claps his hands and talks to the air.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, introduce Wednesday Addams here, the sistem, her bedroom and how everything works."

I know I look bad, but am I that pale?

"What is that?" I ask confused why there's a voice going off the air.

"Friday is my new AI, she's like my assistant."

"Artificial intelligence..." I mutter under my breath. "But wasn't it J.A.R.V.I.S.?"

"How do you even know about Jarvis?"

"I know a lot of things." A small grin appears on my lips.

"Sure do Wednesday Addams." He smirks and turns to leave. "Anything you need, ask Friday. I'm late to my beauty sleep.

I chuckle. This man and his weird nicknames. At least it's not capsicle.

I use my finger print to unlock the bedroom door and open it.

I'm met with a plain simple room, almost as Natalia's, but mine is much simpler and whiter.

It's big, spacious, tall walls and celling, two widows that cover an entire wall with the perfect view of New York let in the day light, the sun dancing in my new room.

It has a king-sized bed with a dark wood colored headbord. White sheets.

Two nightstands rest on each side of the bed with a lamp on each of them.

For a man like Tony I can say I was expecting way more in terms of decoration, but I gotta say, this is the best room I've ever had in my entire life.

The only one, actually.

"Mr. Stark has told me to inform you he in the name of the team has left you a 1000$ credit for anything you may want to buy for you or for your room."

Well that's... a lot.

"Tell Mr. Stark I really appreciate the offer." I smile kindly at the thought.

"Enjoy your stay, Miss. Kepner."

"Thank you, Friday."

I look around, the idea of having a home finally setting in. It feels nice I guess, not having to sleep on the cold floor, having something to cover myself with.

It's only around 7pm and training only starts tomorrow so I think I'll take a nap. I'm exhausted.

I lay down on the bed in Natalia's clothes, taking in the scent of fresh sheets and clothes mixed with her scent, rose water and ivy, a very subtle smell with a hint of floral, covering myself with the duvet as I look at the celling.

My eyelids feel heavier by the second as sleep takes over me and I fall into a deep state of slumber. Or that's how it felt in the first five minutes.

  ⴵ

I toss and turn, uncover and cover myself back with the duvet until I get to a certain point where I just give up on falling asleep.

I roll to my side not knowing that I'm on the edge of the bed and fall to the hard ground.

A grunt escapes my lips as I pick myself up but then stop midway, lowering myself to the floor again. My whole body makes contact with the familiar surface I've know for decades and I feel it's comfort once again.
The metal bracelet around my wrist imitating the feeling of handcuffs.

I don't bother covering myself with the duvet as I finally fall into a sweet sleep.

"Bring your elbows back, that way you can hit harder." one hand of hers is placed on my hip to keep me steady as the other lays on my elbow bringing it back.

"Try it now."

I do as she says and this punch is much stronger than the last one.

"Thanks." I smile at the ginger.

I throw a few more punches before grabbing a towel, cleaning my sweaty face with it and move on for the next exercise.

It's always the same, every day, all day.

As much as I want to stop and lay down for a bit, I can't shake off the pressure of knowing someone is watching us training behind does cameras in the wall.

I don't even want to know what Madam B would do to us if she saw us catching our breaths.

"Come on, let's go." Natalia waits for me on the ring, fixing the white bloody straps around her hands and wrists.

I pass by one of the soldiers, head down, making sure not to look at them while I enter the ring.

We starts walking around in circles, getting ready for the match when suddenly all the lights go down.

Red alarm lights light up the room as a loud unsettling alarm ecoes through the room.

Everyone freezes, no one moves, no one breathes.

"Don't move, don't make a sound" She whispers at me.

I stand still, arms still up as if I'm ready for a fight, which I doubt there won't be one.

Heavy steps can be heard from the hallway, all in sync. Soldiers.

Some low grunts and groans can be heard coming from the other girls in the room.

Fuck.

Two pairs of strong hands grab me by the arms and I fight back, almost getting free from their grip, but it's to tight, and they're too strong.

"Moon?" She calls me by that sweet nickname. I never understood why though.

"Natalia!"

I try to break free one last time before they have something covering my mouth, unintentionally smelling it and realising the mistake I just made.

As the poison runs through my veins, my mind weakens and so does my body.

The only memories I still have from that day, is her desperate screams as I'm being dragged from the room.

"My moon."

A/N: I know this chapter took longer too update but here it is, I'm sorry it's so short. Just wanna thank you guys for the 100 reads, it really means more than y'all may think. Stay safe:)