three:

"huh?" i asked him while putting foods in to a plate for mattsun.

"you know, how's it feels like dating miyano takeo?" oikawa asked me again

"i don't know."

"do you like him, makki?" iwaizumi asked while looking straight into my eyes.

"i don—"

"expected." iwaizumi said before i even give him an answer.

we all fell in an awkward silence but it got interrupted by oikawa's chair when he stands up.

"thanks for the food, makki! if you still want to come over to iwa-chan's house then let's go." oikawa said

"if you still want to, that is! i mean, mattsun's here so maybe you're more likely stay here with him." he added and then he shrugs.

"sorry but yeah, i'll stay with him."

"expected!" iwaizumi replied and oikawa chuckled. "then, we'll go ahead! we'll see you both at school tomorrow."

"ok! and sorry again, iwaizumi."

"it's alright!" he said and tap me on my back. "shittykawa, let's go!"

"bye, makki~"

"yeah! shoo shoo away, oikawa!"

"mean!"

iwaizumi and i both snickered at oikawa. i make sure i locked the front door when left before i went upstairs with the plate of foods for mattsun.

when i got inside my room, i saw him sleeping peacefully. i silently walk near him, put down the plate on the bedside table, and sits on my bed.

"mattsun!" i gently calls him name and shakes his body.

"hmm?"

"they left already, come on! wake up and eat your lunch."

"mkay!"

he sits up on my bed, still looks so sleepy. i give him the food that iwaizumi cooked and watch him eat. when he's done, i gave him water.

"full?" i asked him

"yeah, thanks!" he said and nuzzle on my neck, hands wrapped around my waist.

"mattsun…"

"hmm?"

"let go!"

"don't want to! let me hug you, baby! it's too cold here." he said so i heaved a deep sigh and let him do what he wants.

i went under the blanket with him. he pulls me closer and even lifts me until i ended on his lap. i place both my hand on his shoulder.

"miss you~" he said so i chuckled

"i've been out for about 40 minutes, mattsun!"

"i still miss you even for a seconds, baby! don't you miss me?" he pouted so i covered his face with both of my hands.

"don't pout, please! oh god, mattsun."

i hear his chuckles so i take my hands off of his face. he pulls me on my waist closer to his body and peck on my lips.

"am i tempting this cute little bubblegum? hmm? do i look ten times mose kissable now, makki?" he asked with a big grin on his lips.

"so what if you do?"

"well, baby, i'm not sorry!"

he connects our lips and we move in sync. his hands are now caressing my back under my clothes and my back arched because of the sensation his giving me with his touch.