Chapter 29

A vintage looking car was parked outside.

"You have a car here too?" I said.

"Yeah I love driving, I have complete freedom to go wherever I want"

I climbed in the passenger seat before Timothee could open my door for me. Again something that probably annoyed him which only made me want to do it more.

He drove out of the city and up into a beautiful mountainous or country like area. This is what I missed, being able to see natural life and breath fresh air. Of course I liked New York but I don't think I loved it, although I'd never tell Timothee that because I knew how much he adored that city. The windows were down and a Kid Cudi song was playing.

As we drove over a hill type road, a load of cameras and people and things were set up and I knew straight away what this was.

"No...Timothee no" I panicked.

"What, you don't even know what it is" he half laughed.

"I've got a pretty good guess" I said literally hanging out my seat wanting to somehow climb out.

"Well I knew you'd say no if I asked you"

"Ok we need to go back or just dump me on the side of the road"

"You're joking right" He looked over at me.

"No...no I'm not Timmy please"

As soon as I said it he turned his head and gave a adoring smile.

"You've never called me Timmy before" he said.

I frowned at him as we parked up by the side of the road. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I felt Timothee's hand on mine.

"What are you so nervous about?" His eyes scanning mine.

"I'm just a normal, ordinary, average person and I don't think they're gonna want me watching in and getting in the way" I said.

"There's nothing average about you" He quickly replied back.

He got out the car and a few seconds later I followed meeting him at the front. We were on a road by the Golden Gate Bridge. The view was beautiful and so was this day. Sun shone making the tall grass glisten and a breeze made them sway.

Timothee grabbed my hand and walked me towards all the people. There actually wasn't as many as I thought but still a lot.

"Hey Felix" Timothee went over to the guy looking into a camera set up and hugged him.

"Timothee" The guy said patting him on the back.

"This is Lucie, thought I'd bring her along" Timothee said.

"Nice to meet you Lucie" I shook his hand.

"Same here" I said.

"We'll put up a chair right next to the screen so you can see the shot" He said.

Timothee had to go into a trailer further back for hair, makeup and costume. If only my younger self could see me now. My dream growing up was to be in this very moment right now, getting to see how a film was made.

"Lucie right?" A woman came up behind me.

"Yes" I smiled.

"I'm Lydia first AD. Timothee's mentioned you a few times. You write if I'm remembering correctly" She said.

"Yeah I uh...I right songs"

"I've heard you're pretty good" She smiled and looked over at Timothee who came out the trailer.

He was wearing a white tee with a striped shirt and pale green cardigan, paired with slightly ripped jeans and a brown belt. His hair didn't even need touching it was that perfect.

The director talked with Timothee and then he got into a car which was attached to another vehicle.

"Hey Lucie you wanna come over?" Felix shouted towards me.

A chair was all set up for me right in front of a screen. This felt surreal honestly.

"AND ACTION!"

The camera started rolling and the vehicle started pulling the car Timothee was in

The camera started rolling and the vehicle started pulling the car Timothee was in. I'd seen him in movies obviously, but this was different. He had no lines just looking as though he was driving. I actually had no idea what the film was about and this scene wasn't giving me any hint.

The wind blew through his beautifully structured curls and he looked so at peace.

"AND CUT!"

They did the scene a few more times before moving onto another shot. Some people might find this boring watching the same scene being filmed again and again but seeing Timothee do it was different.

While I was sitting there I found out Timothee had been working on this movie for a while and was a challenging role for any actor. They were half way through filming and shot in both San Francisco and LA.

"So we're shooting tonight as well. There's a scene that needs to be shot at night on a road. It's gonna be an emotional one. I bet Timothee would like it if you came" Felix said before looking at the shots he'd just taken.

After a few hours they'd wrapped and Timothee came straight to me.

"So what did you think?" I could tell he was almost scared of my answer which showed how much his job, well passion was to him.

"One of the best experiences of my life" I said.

"Really"

"Of course. So I get to come tonight right?"

His eyes widened then calmed quickly deciding how to answer me.

"It's basically just the same scene again so you don't have to come" He dismissed it quickly.

"Oh it's just Felix said for me to come"

"He did?" Combing his hands through his hair.

"Yeah and I don't care if it's the same. I'll watch anything you do" I said.

He laughed a little and realised why.

"I mean...most things"

"Ok fine I'll allow it" Giving in.

Hey everyone who's reading this. I've been on holiday so haven't uploaded as much. Just wanted to let you know in the story I originally said they were going to LA but I changed it to San Francisco.

I just want to thank those who are still reading because I feel like I've not been writing as good as I did in the beginning. So just wanted to let you know there are things coming up in the story that are more exciting and adding a more dark aspect to it. Thank you again to those reading and anyone who voted for one of my chapters xxx