camilo - the kissing booth

a/n: this oneshot was written by both writers (omg!!) and is based off the kissing booth on netflix so we hope you enjoy! sorry it's been a while since we updated :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

You were sat on Mirabel's bed, going over plans for the annual Miracle Day night festival. The Madrigals held a small activity as part of the tradition.

"Okay, we've done basically every single activity I can possibly think of already, got any ideas?" Mirabel asked, pushing up the rim of her glasses.

You stared at the empty sheet of paper sat between the two of you. "Nope."

"This year's idea has to be more popular amongst the crowd than the Gúzmans', I've made a bet with Dolores." She grinned.

You groaned and rolled off the bed, walking to the window. You looked out, watching two birds chasing each other in the air. A small movement caught your attention.

It was Camilo, but he wasn't alone. A group of 3 or 4 girls were surrounding him, and one close look at their faces confirmed that they were the most well-known girls in the town, known for their looks and not-so-nice personalities.

Camilo looked like he would rather be anywhere than there, as he slowly backed away from the swarm of girls. He held his hands up briefly, between rushing back into the house, leaving the girls frozen and surprised.

"What are you looking at?" Mirabel appeared beside you, peeking over your shoulder to look out of the window.

"Your cousin was just plagued by those girls that no one likes from our school." You answered.

"Ahh." She nodded, flopping back onto the bed.

"He doesn't look very interested though, he just left those girls hanging." You laughed. "They look like they would pay money just to be able to kiss him."

There was silence from Mirabel, which made you turn around. She was knelt on her bed, staring at you with her mouth hanging open.

"Y/N... you're a genius." She said, with a huge smile on her face.

You frowned. "What?"

"A kissing booth!" She explained, grabbing the sheet of paper to hurriedly write something down. "Those girls would pay to be able to kiss him, so, let's let them pay!"

You slowly caught on, and your eyes widened. "All we need to do is get Camilo to agree, with Camilo on there, half the girls in the town will come running with money in their hands."

She laughed, still writing on the paper, when suddenly her smile faded. "Hang on."

You blinked. "Oh no, you're using your 'we have a problem' voice."

She looked up at you. "How are we supposed to get Camilo to even agree? He doesn't like those girls, no one does, why would he want to be part of it?"

You grinned, which surprised her. "I'll deal with that. He's always had a soft spot for me."

She raised a brow. "You sure?"

You nodded with a smile. "Leave it to me."

~time skip~

Camilo's POV:

"CAMILO! WAIT UP!" I stopped in my tracks when I heard Y/N yelling my name at the top of her voice. I gave her a small smile and tucked my hands into my pockets as she caught up to me.

"What's up Y/N?" I asked her, watching as she tried to catch her breath.

"I need to ask you something." she panted.