𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚- 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪

You sighed as you asked the bartender for another drink.You didn't know why you were here,what time it was or when you were going home.All you wanted was a break.

That only thing you could see around you were people either dancing, making out or drinking.The last time you came to a party,it didn't end well.You ended up falling for some jerk called Mahito that probably didn't even care about you. Guess what? He ended up disappearing the very next day. Never to be seen again. Ever since then,you hated the thought of falling in love in a place like this.I mean,it was just another dumb college party.

But then again,it had been a while since you've hooked up with someone. A little fun won't hurt..
right?

Your favorite song was playing in the background.
You stood up and started swaying your hips to the rythm of the music. You could have sworn all eyes were on you, but you didn't care. All you wanted to do was have fun.

Just then, you felt unfimiliar arms wrap around your waist. "Get off me,you perv," you muttered. He seemed to have heard you.
"Oh? Assuming things before you get to know me?How rude,".
You quickly turnt around to see who it was.
It was a man.He wasn't just some sort of ordinary man though.He was hot.  Really hot. He looked about 6 foot tall and plus,he had a sharp jawline.Not to mention,he had beautiful,bright blue eyes which stared deep,right into your soul- giving you goosebumps all over your body.He was perfect.You could stare at him all day long...
"Hey beautiful, welcome to earth,"
"Huh?"
"Helloooooooo? Wakey wakey,". He taunted,waving his hands in your face
"Oh,um hi,".
The silence was loud.
You decided to break the silence.
"Why did you touch my waist? I'm not mad or anything but,you should've asked first,".
"I'm sorry,I just couldn't help it.You were so sexy back there; swaying your hips to that submissive song. I just couldn't help but cop a feel,"
Your face turnt a bright shade of red.
"Anyway,I'm y/n.Y/n l/n, what's your name?"
"The name's Gojo.Gojo Satoru.Nice to meetcha,"