𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚- 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

Gojo opened the door and you eagerly entered the car.He had a priceless Range Rover.It was obvious he was extremely wealthy; you could tell just by looking at him.
Whilst he was driving, you admired the elegant midnight sky as the moon brightly shone upon your faces.Gojo chuckled,"You look so attractive underneath the night sky y/n,"

"W-Why thank you," you stuttered

"Nervous aren't you? Well you better be because I will not go easy on you.I tend to be more of a dominant person,". Replied Gojo excitedly.

As soon as you got to his house, he guided you to his bedroom. Of course it was luxurious. It looked like it cost more than your tiny apartment.

Light nsfw
"When you're done gawking at the view, come sit down," he said teasingly. There was only one chair in the room, and he was sat on it. You smirked and realized where he wanted you to "sit down". You wanted to test his patience.

"There's only one chair in here and you're already sat on it; where am I supposed to sit?"
you said sarcastically.
"Do I sit here, or over there?"
You suddenly felt arms tighten around your neck. Your eyes darted from side to side. Gojo was nowhere to be seen.

"Dont play games with me, you brat,"

"G-Gojo I can't breathe," you said gasping for air.

"That's what happens when you disobey," he muttered, a sinister smile spreading across hit face.

Sweat gradually started dripping from your forehead.No matter how many times you tried to speak,he tightened his grip on your neck. You were in the palm of his hand. He had you wrapped around his little finger.

When you finally awoke, you found yourself tied up to a chair with something wrapped around your mouth.
"Let me go!" your voice muffled.
"There's no use talking; I won't let you go even if you beg, " asserted Gojo,tracing circles around your thigh.

"Now shut up like a good girl," he whispered in your ears while playing with your hair.

"Ill treat you like my little slut,". His hands gave your thighs a firm squeeze before moving them downward. For some reason, you slightly bucked your hips forward and straight into his fingers. Gojo chuckled.
"I can see that you're eager,"

Why he was so fucking hot?! You didn't care what he did to you or if you would come back home alive. All you wanted was for him to pound you straight down to the depths of hell where you belonged. You wanted to ride him so badly- you were desperate.You desired his touch.You wanted him so spank you,choke you and bite you.Just the thought of him laying a finger on you made you full of arousal.

Tonight will soon be filled with pain and pleasure.