Updating You

I'm running late on the update that was supposed to be posted last week. Mostly because of work and tired bones. I still plan to post it and this week's update, but I will need an extra day or two to finish and edit the chapters. If I finish and  they're not posted at the same time, this week's chapter will be uploaded at lastest Saturday.

Have a good rest of your day!

~Fiona          

Here's a sneak peak:

I glanced at my hand as the thick white aftermath dripped off my fingers and onto the mattress. Closing my eyes, I used that same hand to cover my forehead. I heard the sound of a car outside our doorway. That must be the taxi Mom took to come home.

I don't even feel like getting up to meet her and ask her the questions that have been plaguing me during the walk home. Those are questions with answers that would come up on any search engine.

Plus, I didn't need her to know something was wrong.

They were still there, the images, teasing me in my mind. I drew my lids tighter, trying to recover from post-nut-shame.

~*~*~*~*~

Alan sank his teeth as far as the silicone would let him. Electricity went across his body from his feet to his head, screwing with his sensory nerves and leaving him more shook up than when he was bullied in middle school.

He didn't even know why the girl sitting on a wooden chair in front of him put a ball in his mouth if she wanted him to talk. But seeing that smile, he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't care whether or not he could.

"Why did you run away?" She asked, her words slowly being carried out by a much softer tone than before. Lady Donya stopped the pain with a simple glance to his legs. Although he should've felt relieved, Alan only felt more disgusted, and afraid.

"You look like you're disturbed by me, young man?" She whispered. But Alan knew the truth.

The fear raising from the pit of his stomach rose for her, sure, but the disgust was for himself.