Your safe now - fluff

"Michael?" You ask sitting on the couch of your apartment. Michael looks up from his phone and looks at you confused.

"What is it?" He questions as he turns his phone off and places it down on the couch.

You move around in your chair unsure how Michael will respond to what you have to say. Michael sits down next to you and looks at your face trying to read your emotions. You break your silence. "What if something happens to you"

Michael looks at you puzzled "what do you mean?" He puts his hand on your thigh.

You look away from his face "Michael I'm worried about you" you pause and put your hands on Michaels "I know what the animatronics do at night"

Michael pulls you against his chest. He puts his arms around you. "Im sorry" he whispers into your ear. You grab Michaels shirt and buried your head into his chest.

"Don't give me that bullshit Michael" you voice is muffled. Michael gently rubs your back. "I know your risking your life. I'm not dumb you come back home sometimes scratched up" you gently hit your hands against his chest. He makes a soft sound as you hit against his chest over and over again. "Please don't die on me"

Michael lets out a soft whimper as you hit him. "I'm sorry" he whispers you stop hitting him and grab his arms "I don't mean to hurt you" he whispers. "I have to fix my fathers wrongs" he runs his fingers through your hair.

You push away from him and slap his hands away "I love you I don't want you hurt!" You raise your voice trying to prevent yourself crying.

He pulls his hand away "I'm sorry, I really do love you." Michael says tears now running down his face. "I love you please know this isn't my fault" Michael wipes his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "I have to do something, you wouldn't understand" Michael looks away from you.

You sit back and look at Michael. "Michael.." you whisper. He glances towards you. You cup his face in your hands. He nods. You kiss him gently and he kissed you back. "I'm sorry" you whisper against his lips. You feel his eyelashes flutter and his tears against your hands. "I don't think I'll ever understand why you put yourself at this risk" you gently sigh causing Michael to shiver. "But why ever you do it I'll still be here for you"

You and Michael sit in front of each other. Your mouths only half an inch away. You and Michael breath in sink. You gently wipe his tears with your hand. You push your body against Michaels, he whines "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me"

You kiss Michael again. "I'm not mad" you whisper against his lips. Micheal shivers at your quiet voice. "As long as your with me we will both be safe"

Michael giggles "that doesn't make since" he smiles gently.

You press your lips on his again and gently touch his waist. He whimpers as you start to pepper his face with kisses. You sit there with his legs wrapped around your back and his hands in front of you. Your hands on his hips and your legs on both sides of him. "I'm sorry I got scared baby" you whisper in his ear making him jump. "I'm just so scared of losing you" he gently breathes against your neck causing you to shiver.

Michael laughs gently and kisses your neck. You just laugh and pull him into a hug. "Do you want to watch a movie?" You ask Michael as he starts playing with your hair.

Michael nods before kissing you again. You lay your head against his chest and turn on a movie. Michael plays with your hair as he slowly falls Asleep as the movie plays. You put a blanket on top of you both and drift off.

That wasn't probably the best fanfiction ever but it is what it is- hi I'm Michaelaftons_ the founder of Aftussy Nation. I decided some fan fictions would be very fun to add into my hobbies.

I will take all kinds of request except for illegal ones thank you so much for reading and please leave any kind of request in the comments