Please be gentle - smut

THIS IS NSFW!!! DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT NSFW

I don't know how you guys feel about Sub bottom Michael and dom reader. So if you don't want submissive whiny whimpering Michael who calls you mommy don't read 🖤 also pet names for Michael will probably be "baby" then there might be some "good boy"'s in there.

You press your back up against Michael's chest as you watch the security guard walk pass your hiding place. You and your friends snuck into the mall after hours just to be found by the security guard 7 minutes in. You and Michael were lucky to get away and find a hiding place. The room is dark and gloomy the only light is from the flashlight of the security guard who is walking away. You and Michael were crammed into a closet with barley any room to move at all. You felt bad about making him join you and your friends on your outing. You could tell he was scared his heart was pounding so fast. You wait for the security guard to leave the room and hear the door click shut. You whisper "Michael" he cuts you off with a soft moan.

You feel his body tense up as you stand in shock after hearing his voice. He covers his mouth and whispers "sorry" his body still pressed against yours you could feel him trying to move away. You realize his heart isn't pounding because he is scared, he is just really excited. Something came over you, a grin appeared on your face. You press yourself a little bit harder against Michael. Michael gasps into your ear "what are you doing" he whispers. You feel him getting hard while you press into him.

"What ever do you mean?" you whisper, Michael could hear your evil intention in your voice. He try's to push you away without hurting you but he just pushed you against the door, he backs into the shelf's abruptly and groans from the pain.

You now have room to turn around and look at Michael who you can hardly see in the dark. You could tell he was embarrassed. You place your hand on his cheek. He gently whimpered at your touch. God he is so cute. You smile and whisper "Can I kiss you" Michael nods against your hand.

You gently kiss Michael as you rub his face. Michael gently moans against your lips, as you kiss. Michaels soft moans of excitement gave you something you never thought you wanted, to ruin him.

Your hand travels to Michaels hair and you yank at it causing him to moan and gasp. "Wait what are you doing?" He grabs your arm.

"Shhh" you whisper. He nods. You pull him down to the floor of the closet his back against the door now his legs crossed to make room for you. You sit down on his lap. "Hey Mikey~" you whisper. You hear Michaels heart beating. It's the only sound in the room, you wanted to change that even if you did get caught it was worth it.

"We're going to be found" Michael try's to plead with you "if we are found we're going to jail" he whines. Michael did have a point, if you were locked up due to this stunt how would you be able to do this more. You get off Michaels lap and sit in front of him with your legs around his sides. Michael let out a soft sigh of relief.

You were pissed you wanted Michaels body more than anything right now. The mood was perfect, no lights, risk of being caught, his voice was so loud tonight. You groan, and lay your head back against the wall. "Are you okay?" Michael reaches his hand towards you just for you to swat it away.

Michael puts his hand in between his legs. You turn away from him not wanting to make him upset or try and get you caught. You sit there with your legs around his waist and your hands on your knees. That's when you hear it, a soft whimper. You still look away from Michael but now you are curious. You hear a soft gasp that was definitely Michaels. You turn back to him, your vision adjusting in the dark. You can sort of see Michaels figure shivering gently. As your vision came back to you more you realize he is touching himself. He is gently rubbing his hand against himself. You sit there flabbergasted. Michael was touching himself. You sit and watch him without him noticing. His eyes are closed his head is back. Michael is quietly moaning and whimpering.