𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

EMMA POV:
My whole school wanted to learn dance, the principal decided to make a dance club with me as the dance teacher. I took on the offer and watched the football practice, "Hey Emma! What are you doing here?" Mark said and I told him everything, "Well girlie, I'm sure you'll do great." Mark said and Geo saw me.

"Hi Emma, I see you're watching me practice." Geo said and I punched him, "Shut up, Geo." I said. I threw a football and Geo caught it, "Ooh, you got the leap, but can you do the slide?" I said and I danced my way to touchdown, "Hah I win." I said and the coach looked at us, "Hey Em! How's the family?" He asked and I told the honest truth, "Oh girlie, I'm so sorry. And thank you for helping Geo, say, you can come to practice and the games for free after school. Sound good?" Coach asked and I nodded my head.

Geo drove me to Mark and Jason's place, "Hey Emma, thank you for everything." He said and I looked back, "No problem." I said and Geo took off his jacket and gave it to me, "Don't ever take this jacket off. Promise?" He said and I promised.

After I got out the car and into the house, Jason snag me into a hug, "Sounds like Geo has a crush on you, Em." Mark said and I shrugged it off, "Emma, no matter what, we will support you and your choices." Jason said, I smiled at them.

One of Geo's friends sent me a note, "A letter for Mademoiselle Emma. Here you go!" He said and I opened it, Zoë and Mikayla were excited, "Read it, Girl!" They said and I read it aloud.

'Roses are red, violets are blue, I've never seen anyone as amazing as you...The girl of my dreams is always a treat and I wouldn't trade her kindness for the world. A girl this special is always in my heart...

Love your secret admirer.'

"I bet it's Geo!! He must written a valentine for you!" Zoë said and Mikayla nodded, "Girl, you should keep the note. It might come in handy that you'll find out who your soulmate is." She said and I agreed to keep it. I walked in a daze, Fiona snickered, "What a loser, of course she's in love with Geo. But who's heard of a quarterback back falling in love with a dancer?" I heard her say and Geo hugged me, "Hey Emma, how's school going?" He asked and I looked at him, "Good." I said and we headed to football practice, I watched him practice and toss the football at me. I'd throw it back to him and he smiled, "For a dancer, you have a strong throw." Geo said and Fiona got jealous, "Hey Emma Richardson, why don't you do the splits, hopefully you'll rip your clothes." Fiona laughed and I walked up, then I left without saying anything.

I packed my bags and left my hometown, Geo's heart was broken, "Fiona! What the hell, you made the love of my life leave!!" Geo shouted and Fiona was in guilt.

Geo cried, Jason and Mark were upset at my dad and Fiona., Everyone missed me, my happy self and the joy that I bring to others. I might not know if I return, but I can keep the promise that I made to Geo.