He's my boyfriend

Jessie's: POV

"Wow, your house is so beautiful." said Nathan amazed. "Thank you." I replied. I took him to the kitchen and filled two glasses with orange juice. Robyn sat at the table and ate a bowl of yogurt. She didn't say anything. Nate kissed my nose and I giggled. Just then papa came. He hasn't been himself since dad ended up in jail.

"Hands off my daughter." he said coldly. "Papa, this is Nathan Stewart, he's my boyfriend." I replied. "Nice to meet you sir." he said polite. He wasn't impressed. "So he's your boyfriend." replied Jack. Nate swallowed nervously.

"Yes." I said. "I hope you treat my daughter right." he replied. "I love Jessie with all my heart, I'd never hurt her." said Nathan. Jack smiled. "I approve of your relationship." he replied. "Thank you so much papa." I said happily. Robyn went to her room and slammed the door. "Chloe broke up with her." I said. "I'll talk to her." he replied. "Good." I said.

"Richard Miller has escaped from prison. He was sentenced to life in prison in 2019 for attempted murder of his family. If you see him, call the police, don't approach him." said the reporter.

"He's Adam's ex-husband." said Jack. "My god." I replied shocked. "I'll be back soon." he said and left the house. Nate looked at me. "He'll be fine, don't worry." I replied.

***

Robyn's: POV

I went to the park and I saw a girl sitting on a bench. She had pink highlights in her hair. She was very cute. She looked up and smiled.

 She looked up and smiled

(Heaven List)

"Hello, I'm Heaven List." she said. "I'm Robyn Lavigne." I replied. "Jessie's sister, I've heard so much about you." she said. "You're very cute." I replied. "Aww, thank you." said Heaven with a smile on her face. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes." she said.

I'm happy for Robyn

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~