Follow your dreams

Elena's: POV

"Do you have a dream?" asked mom. "I want to be a singer." I said. "The stage is yours." he replied. "There are too many people. I said panicked."Everything will be alright and I'm here." she replied calmly. I nodded and went up on stage.

"Hello everyone, my name is Elena and I'll sing Really don't care." I said and the audience clapped their hands. I took a deep breath and started to sing. The audience cheered and sang along. I smiled happily.

"Bravo." said a woman when the song was over. "Thanks." I replied and walked down again. Then she came up to me and gave me a note.

"My name is Jennie Holt and I'm a music producer and you've an amazing voice that can fulfill your dream. Just call me If you're interested." she said kindly. "I will." I replied with a smile. Jennie nodded and walked away. "Yes." I said happily and jumped up and down.

***

"You look really happy." replied Lisa when we came home. "My dream of becoming a singer has become a reality." I said and told her the story. "I'm so proud of you." she replied. I hugged her and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" she asked worried. "I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." I said. "I'm glad you're my girlfriend too." replied Lisa.

I'm so happy for Elena

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm so happy for Elena

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~

No body no crime जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें