𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙞

Here you go after a month ;] 

Also possible tw: ptsd and mentions of death. Thought a little angst would be nice ^-^

"Say Ma-ma." A beautiful young woman in a blue swing dress said as she held a brown eyed baby in her arms

"Blah Blah." the baby replied, followed by a small giggle

The woman smiled warmly at her baby trying to coax her to say momma

"Come on Willow, Ma-ma"

"Mama." The baby said before blowing raspberries

The woman gasped as she picked up her baby and laughed.

"Yes! Mama, I'm your mama."

She quickly went over to her rotary phone and asked the operator for her husband, who was at work

"Yes Luna, what do you need dear?"

"Willow said mama!" Luna exclaimed her eyes lighting up

"She said mama? Wait at home dear, I'm taking the day off. We need to celebrate. I'm going to buy a camera." The excited husband said

"Mama!" A now 5 year old Willow exclaimed "The ice cream man is here!"

"Yes, dear, I see that." Luna hummed "Let me finish dinner and then we can go get some, I am almost done."

The little girl nodded but she was impatient, so when her mother wasn't looking she quickly ran outside.

Willow quickly ran into the street, and then she looked up at the ice cream truck in front of her.

"Ok Willow, I'm ready." Luna turned around but she didn't see her daughter anywhere "Willow?"

Suddenly a bang sounded from the road. Luna dropped her oven mitt and ran to the noise. A crowd was quickly forming where an ice cream truck had stopped. The driver got out of the car pale and shaking. He turned to face Luna.

"I- I'm so sorry. I didn't see her. She suddenly ran in the street."

"What are you talking-" The woman stopped as she saw her daughter lying on the ground, blood spilling from her head.

"Willow. WILLOW." Luna sobbed hugging her daughter's body close to her as sobs racked her body.

"Mama." a toddlers voice rang out as Luna jumped awake, tears in her eyes from her dream.

"Mamaaa, I want ice cream." the little girl's voice giggled

"Wi-Willow?" Luna questioned her voice shaking, looking around for her daughter but not seeing her

"Mama the ice cream man's here!"

Luna got out of her bed in a panic, eyes wide

"No, Willow. Wait for mama."

Willow only giggled. Luna quickly ran down the stairs and outside.

"WILLOW!" Luna yelled "Where are you?"

The mother desperately looked around trying to find her daughter.

"Mama's right here, baby. Come to mama." Luna cried

The woman hadn't realized she was walking towards the street with a car rushing forward. She just kept walking and calling for her daughter. Just as she was walking into the street, strong arms grabbed her, pulling her away from the road.

"What are you doing love?" Klaus hissed

"LET GO OF ME" Luna screamed, thrashing in her mate's arms "LET GO. I HAVE TO STOP HER."

"What's wrong, my love?" Finn asked as gently as he could, trying not to scare her

Elio and the rest of the Mikaelson's were there and the brother's tried to calm down their mate.

Luna quickly turned her head to Elio, a pained expression on her face.

"Elio. Tell them to let me go. Willow needs me. She's going to get hurt, she can't get hurt." the pitiful girl said

Elio bit his lip, knowing what his sister was panicking about. Suddenly Luna let out a bloodcurdling scream as she clawed at Klaus's arms and her own face. The brothers stared at her in horror, unsure of what to do.

"Willow, Willow." Luna muttered over and over

Elio looked at his sister's wrist, carefully pulling up her sleeve. He sighed as he realized she had taken off her bracelet.

"Who did Luna sleep with tonight?" Elio asked, looking at the Mikaelson's "HURRY."

"She slept with me." Elijah answered

"OK, Rebekah quickly go into Elijah's room and there should be a pink calcite bracelet somewhere in there." Elio instructed as the vampire nodded and rushed away

Elio turned to look at the brother's who all had panicked expressions on their faces.

"What's happening to her? Will she be alright?" Kol asked

Before Elio could answer Rebekah returned with the bracelet. The boy took it from her and quickly latched it onto her wrist, immediately Luna calmed down, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her breathing slowed.

"Don't worry she's just asleep." Elio said seeing the look of worry on the Mikaelson's face "You should probably bring her back to her bed."

When Luna was finally laid onto her bed the brother's turned towards Elio. "So, would you like to tell us what happened to Luna?"

Sorry it's a short chapter but I thought some insight onto a little of Luna's past would be nice. Also later on I'll be going into more detail of what happened in Luna's past, like why she has lived 100 more years than Elio. Be prepared :)