#—01

 #—01

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 "succubus~" the high priest judar, cooed. floating on his turban towards someone whos back is turned. currently the magi was looking forward to bothering this certain woman, izanami.

the woman just craned her neck to Judar, "i prefer that you won't call me 'succubus' since i have a name." she said, slowly getting up and patting off the imaginary dust off her skirt.

"i just can't help but to call you that because you are one, correct? plus I keep remembering the nights we spent together." he teased, grabbing a peach out of thin air. 

y/n decided to walk back to the palace, already fed up of his behavior. "it's too earlier for this." shaking her head, "also there was no nights 'we' spent together—and if we did, i'm sure there would be nothing entertaining about it." with that, she vanished, preventing judar from throwing a fit.

━━━━━━

"who knew this palace was so .. boring! if I knew it'd be like this I would've chose sindria.." izanami whined, laying on her king-sized bed. 

a knock sounded throughout her room, followed by the sound of a door opening. "y-yuri-sama i'm ordered to help you bathe.." it was a maid.

the only reason she was calling izanami by her last name was because she had strictly told everyone to use her last name. except the people shes interested in, of course.

"i'm fine, I already took a shower an hour ago. you're free to leave." 

the maid nervously clasped her fingers, "alright.. may I at least bring you something to eat?" she was afraid of mistreating the woman infront of her. despite the work she does, she's well respected by all the princes.

"sure, whatever." she lazily moved her hand, signaling her to leave. 

after the maid had left to go get her a snack, she thought of something. "what if I go to sindria!" izanami jumped up out of her lazy position. 

completely forgetting about the maid who was coming back in no less than three minutes, she quickly wrote a note before she left.

i'll be in sindria for a few days 
don't look for me 
(p.s) — sorry kouen <3

after she ran out her room, she summoned her staff and did a spell, creating a flying turban. "i'm so fuckin' smart!" izanami shouted, quieting down once she knew how loud she was. she hopped ontop of the turban, and headed straight to sindria.