Shivers

Vincent and Scott had been dating for a while now and had recently moved in. "Scotty," Vincent said, they where cuddling both together - legs intwined and their arms both wrapped around eachother.

"Mhhn...Yes?" Scott replied moving closer to Vincent too dig his face in his lover's collarbone.

"I...Don't judge me alright," Vincent said before Scott interupted. "I know, Vincey, It's quite obvious. Your really not subtle." And for once, Scott had the upper hand. Vincent barely blushed, as It was normally him replying seductively and quick, but tonight was diffrent.

"I can help that, would you like that?" Scott replied to his lover, whispering in Vincent's ear.

"I...I'd love that." Vincent replied softly - a new sensation. The sensation of Scott looking over Vincent as he-

"Vincent, you there?" Scott said, as he untangled his legs and arms from Vincent's red hot body.

He was day dreaming about what hadn't even happened yet. "Yes..Sorry." Vincent replied with a small pause. "Ya daydreaming, huh, pretty boy?" Scott said, smirking; he was undoing the knot at the top of his sweatpants. "I am not." It was clear Vincent had never done this where Scott was doing the hardwork, but maybe this would be nice.

"Sure, whatever you say. Now, you want to pull my sweatpants down or me?" The good thing with Scott was he wouldn't do anything without making sure both of them where absoultly fine with it. "Me.." Vincent mumbled.

"I didn't hear you, pretty boy. Speak up." That sentence made Vincent's want - no need for this only more intense, his face more red and most importantly, it made his skin shiver - obviously in the good way. In the great way.

"Me. I want too, Scott." Vincent nodded and replied, more clear this time. "Get on with it then, as you so clearly want this." Scott flirted, as he got up on his knees so Vincent could pull of his sweatpants and the layer unbeneath.

Vincent glanced down at the shorts he was wearing - and as Scott had just described, Vincent did want this releif and it was obvious. He then looked back up at Scott.

Vincent was laying down still, legs open and Scott was on his knees waiting for Vincent to pull down his sweatpants. And so, he did. Scott's sweatpants where now by his thighs.

"Good," Another shiver went down his back. It was obvious the little occasional compliments only aroused Vincent more.

"Now. Do you want your top off or your shorts off?" Scott asked, as he pulled his sweatpants fully off his body and threw them on the floor.

Vincent pointed at his shorts. "Words, please, pretty boy." Scott said, sighing. Vincent nodded, instantly replying to the earlier asked question. "My shorts please." He pleaded.

"Good, that's better, pretty boy. You undo them for me and I'll take them off, okay?" Scott said. Honestly, Vincent loved Scott's raspy and tired-sounding voice.

Vincent nodded, undoing the button on his shorts and slowly undoing the zipper. Scott grabbed the side off his own shirt and lifted it up and over his head, so he had just boxers on himself.

"I've done the zipper." Vincent said, as he looked up at Scott. "Good boy," Scott said and he held the loops of the shorts and softly pulled them - so they where at his thighs.

"Can I?" Vincent asked as he got a hold of the brim of Scott's boxers. "Go ahead, pretty boy." Scott smirked.

Vincent smirked softly and slowly took the last piece of Scott's clothes off. Vincent smirked more and pursed his lips on the head on Scott's penis.

"You've always been good at this, haven't you - even when you've been in control." Scott said, slowly threading his hand through Vincent's hair. Vincent smiled and licked the head of his boyfriend's penis.

"You enjoying that, Pretty boy?" Scott asked, as Vincent started slowly inching down Scott's penis. Scott chuckled softly as Vincent put a thumbs up as he couldn't talk with Scott's erect penis down his throat.

Vincent got to the point where he couldn't go any further without gagging and started bobbing up and down. "Mhn..You continue that, okay, pretty boy?" He said, softly.

After a few minutes of this, and quite a lot of groans and soft moans from Scott's end, Scott started inching back on the bed, there for taking his penis out of Vincent's mouth.

"I've had my fun, now you deserve your fun, what do you want me to do?" Scott asked - his cock was practically throbbing to orgasm at this time but he stopped the blowjob so he could save it for abit later. 

"Um...maybe, anal?" Vincent asked - his face full of red hues. "Sure, let me get the lube while you get into a comfortable position and then tell me when your ready for prepping, okay, pretty boy?" Scott said, opening the nightstand drawer and he fumbled around until he found a bottle of lubricant - half empty from previous times.

Scott spread some on 3 of his fingers and glanced over at Vincent, who was laying on his stomach. "You ready, pretty boy?" Scott asked. He hovered over Vincent. "Yes, very." Vincent replied quickly.

Scott nodded, though Vincent couldn't see it. Scott put one lubed up finger in Vincent's entrance. Scott heard a pleasure filled moan and grunt exit Vincent's mouth. "Ohh...I now know why you like this so much.." Vincent said under his breath, but Scott still heard the slightly smaller male.

"I'm going to add another, you ready?" Scott asked for Vincent's consent once again. "Y..yeah. Go ahead."

"Yep, hold on.." He put a little more lube on his 2nd finger and slowly put it in Vincent's entrance.

More grunts, pleasure filled screams and moans escaped Vincent's mouth. "Vincey, I've never heard you so erotic like this. I'm guessing you like this, then, hm?" Scott teased.

"Y..yes...Don't you scissor me next?" Vincent asked. "Yes, I'm getting to that, pretty boy, hold on." Scott replied, chuckling that Vincent was so enthusiastic.

Scott started moving both fingers up and down in a scrissoring motion. "O-ohh...Mhnn..Scott! That's...great." Vincent shrieked. "I'm now going to push it in you, Okay?" Scott said, pulling his fingers out of his entrance.

He grabbed the lube and put a little on his penis and lines up to Vincent's entrance.

Scott softly traced Vince's entrance and slowly inched in him. "O-ohh...My...god!" Vincent moaned out.

"How...the...hell do you not scream every time...I do this too you...?" Vincent said, with fast and heavy breathing. Even Scott was breathing faster than normal.

"I got used to..it after a while.." Scott managed to say as he thrusted deeper in Vincent.

Scott looked at Vincent's arm that was moving down the bed from above his head down to his stomach. 

Vince grabbed a hold of his penis and slowly thrusted it up and down in his hand. Scott seen him in the act. "You..having fun there, pretty boy?" Scott said inbetween thrusts.

"Y..yeah..Scott this is such a good..sensation. Fuck..I love this." Vincent moaned out. "Yeah, I know Vincey.." Scott said, slowly pulling out of Vincent.

"You..alright? I..really need to orgasm.. Hence why I pulled out, okay?" Scott said, slowly pumping his dick.

"Mhn..." Scott moaned and groaned until pleasure rushed over him. Orgasm. "Fuck..." He tilted his head back as he orgasms in his hand.

"Mhhnn...Thanks for that, Scott.." Vincent said, not long orgasming afterward.

"We should...probably clear up." Vincent said.

"Yeah, probably." They both laughed.